Profile for Karlos International > Reviews

Content by Karlos Interna...

Karlos International "karl676"

Pan Am - Season 1 [DVD]
Pan Am - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christina Ricci

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused.com, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Pan Am - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Love this show....hate that it was axed!

However while watching the DVD i got very confused....the episode are in the wrong order.

The corect order should be - 1, 4, 3, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 7, 14 (as labelled in the dvd).

Series will make much more sense if viewed in this order.

Gave it 4 stars rather than 5 for this error.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2014 2:52 PM BST

Fame Academy - The Finalists
Fame Academy - The Finalists
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Best album of the year so far!!!!, 9 Oct 2003
Like many others I have found the last two fame academy albums (series 1 and the beegees special) a bit of a let down. The previous albums did have some very good songs on them but I feel their standard was brought down by some of the weaker students from the academy. This time I am very pleased with the result, It only features tracks from the final 6 students (so we don't need to listen to the people we didn't like). The vocal talent of the final three students is undeniable and it shows. The songs by Alex Park's are sung amazingly and packed with emotion. It's clear why she won the competition. Her version of Coldplay's yellow is possibly better than the original (in my opinion). Carolynnes selection of songs are also very addictive however they are not my favourite song from the series. I would have preferred to see "I drove all night" and "man i feel like a woman" on the album. I wasn't really a fan of alistair so I won't comment too much. The songs on the album are his best from the series so I can't complain. I feel the album is let down by Peter, James and Paris. They each have one song. It seems a waste of time for me. I would have preffered extra songs from alex, alistair and carrolynne (considering they were the finalists and thats who the album is named after). I'm not giving the album for this reason. I don't think peter, james and paris' songs match up to the standards of alex and carrolynne.

S Club - Seeing Double [DVD] [2003]
S Club - Seeing Double [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Hannah Spearritt
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars Wot a wicked movie!!!!, 11 Aug 2003
i have to be honest, i didn't think this film was going to be very good before i saw it. The television shows are so funny and spontanious and i didn't think the movie would come half as close. But i was wrong. The movie is ten times better than i expected. Ive not laughed so hard in a long time. My friends prefer mosha music and they even thought that the s club movie was fab. I would highly recommend this to anyone who just wants a good laugh!!!!

Sunshine
Sunshine
Offered by FREETIME

4.0 out of 5 stars S Clubs best but not amazing!!!, 6 Jan 2002
This review is from: Sunshine (Audio CD)
Sclub7's 3rd album and follows from where 7 left you. S Club's other 2 albums have a few great songs, a few alright songs and and few rubbish songs. This is no exception. The first four songs are ace and it slowy goes down hill from there. Boy like you and its alrite try to bring up the standard again but the songs after just delve the album into deeper crapiness. Dont stop movin, show me your colours and you are all excellent songs but the bad tracks on the album seem to drag their high standard down. the worst song has to be summertime feeling. everytime i hear it i have to turn it off. its awful. id recomend you buy this album if yor a fan. other wise dont buy it or lend it from some one.

Gold: Greatest Hits
Gold: Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Steps at their best, 6 Jan 2002
This review is from: Gold: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This follows the life of britain favourite pop band. It has every single (except you'll be sorry)
and each and everyone of them is great.It has 2 brand new songs including one which was written by the band. My only complaint is 5678, its so old and ive heard it so many times, i cringe everytime i hear it.

Everybody
Everybody
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger and better than popstars!!!!!!, 6 Jan 2002
This review is from: Everybody (Audio CD)
This starts from where popstars finished. When i first listened to it i hated the whole album but it has slowly grown on me until i realised the whole album is fab. It wipes the floor with popstars.The best songs are angel in my heart, play to win and not the end of the world and they should be brought out as singles. The worst song has to be don't go believing its quite dodgy and the other songs are so great they just make it sound even worse.