Profile for Nick gadget > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Maze Runner [DVD]
The Maze Runner [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dylan O'Brien

1.0 out of 5 stars I fell asleep watching this movie.complicated story line. Not interesting., 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Maze Runner [DVD] (DVD)
Pants story line.

The Raid 2 [DVD] [2014]
The Raid 2 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Iko Uwais
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars The fighting is jaw dropping, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Raid 2 [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Vam Damm, Kill Bill, are all in the past but were good in there day. However this lot from Raid one and two are head a shoulders above the greats, the fight scenes are so well rehearsed there simply jaw dropping. And if you carn't handle subtitles simple put dubbed English on. Yes there is a story behind it all but it's full of fighting at its best. Some films set a standard for action. But this has probably set a new standard and raised the bar. And I think we will see them again, Raid 3 I doubt, but please bring it on. Lov it.

Oldboy [DVD]
Oldboy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sharlto Copley

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Why Why. Twists and turns. I didn't move for the whole film. GREAT FILM., 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Oldboy [DVD] (DVD)
Firstly I haven't seen the original, and personally I don't care, I'm an avid collector of DVD's and I've never seen a film with such an original story line. Plus I didn't recognise any of the actors. But that didn't matter either. Spike Lees adaptation what ever the original version was is just mind blowing. I'm not going to sit here a spoil the story line. But this film is up there with the likes of CRASH. I'm being honest I'm an action / sci fi / horror nut, however I do like a good story now and again. And I promise you won't be disappoint. Other reviews below didn't see the same film as I did and some give to much away. Just buy it. Cos it's worth every penny.

iPad Mini 3 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] iPad Mini 3 Case [Tough Armor] [Metal Slate] Air Cushioned Protective Case with Dual Layer for iPad Mini 3 / iPad Mini 2 - Metal Slate (SGP10623)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars My iPhone5s has a flack jacket., 6 Sept. 2014
Tough. Snug fit. I have just upgraded to a 5s, and I want to make sure it's protected. With a £500 phone I want the best protection for it and for £25 it's a no brainier. Also see my review of the docking system you need with it. BOSE. The ultimate sound system.

Bose ® SoundDock ® Series III Digital Music System - Black
Bose ® SoundDock ® Series III Digital Music System - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars SOUND-TASTIC, 6 Sept. 2014
Bose in a word is simply sound tastic. I've had lots of sound systems in my time, but this puts them all in the skip. Clear. Crisp, you hear every sound. If you have an iPhone5 this it. Believe me I'm a retired DJ.

Spigen Tough Armor Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate
Spigen Tough Armor Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen to the 5 stars because 1 stars don't have a clue., 27 Aug. 2014
Great piece of kit. I would recommend this item to protect any iPhone 5(s). It protects your phone just like it said it would. 10/10 on this for me.

Sony PS4 Console (Black)
Sony PS4 Console (Black)
Offered by Cache Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing detail it's simply the best a man can get, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Sony PS4 Console (Black) (Console)
I got my delivery from amazon, sat down and just looked at the box, then ripped it open set it up, and put call of duty ghosts on and it completely set me crazy with utter delight. You will need to buy an additional controller as you do get a lot of rumblings and effects when playing action games, yes you pay an additional cost for on line multi play. BUT honestly you won't be disappointed. The level of detail is jaw dropping, I should know my first consul was an Atari (black screen with a white dot) then it was a comador 64, then a Panasonic 3do, then it was play station all the way, would I ever buy an XBOX 1, absolutely................not.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 4:13 PM GMT

Boy in the Striped Pyjamas [Blu-ray]
Boy in the Striped Pyjamas [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Asa Butterfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissues at the ready, 9 Dec. 2013
This was so well done, with difficult parts played by children, it's shocking and very emotional. Yes Evan men need to rush to the kitchen to make the tea when a sad bit comes on. Or you can sit there and say "I've got something in my eye"

Halloween Steelbook Edition: 35th Anniversary [Blu-ray]
Halloween Steelbook Edition: 35th Anniversary [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Jamie Lee Curtis

5.0 out of 5 stars No 1 for all horror fans, 9 Dec. 2013
If you love horror movies, and you haven't got a copy of this then your not a horror fan, this is up there with the cult horror classics.

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Jet Black (PS4)
Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Jet Black (PS4)
Offered by Maz Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Phwarrrrrr PS4, 9 Dec. 2013
Duel shock 4 is the updated version of the old, it feels good, easy to use, oh and you need the consul to go with it of course.

Page: 1 | 2