Profile for france > Reviews

(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Preconceive Tablets Folic Acid 90
Preconceive Tablets Folic Acid 90

4.0 out of 5 stars I asked her about them and she said they were fine, easy to take and she did feel a ..., 9 Dec 2014
I bought them for a friend. I asked her about them and she said they were fine, easy to take and she did feel a bit more energetic after a while.

iPhone 4S Magnetic Companion Repair Tool Mat Pad - Dissembling Aid Guide Screw & Parts Holder

4.0 out of 5 stars It is good, but I did not check the size when ..., 9 Dec 2014
It is good, but I did not check the size when ordering and it is a rather small size, the size of an iPhone. plus some spare the space for explanations. For some reason, I expected a bigger size. But it does the job of holding these bothersome small screws.

Apple MC377Z/A - APPLE REMOTE
Apple MC377Z/A - APPLE REMOTE
Offered by IvoryEgg

5.0 out of 5 stars but works as good as the one I lost, 8 Nov 2014
An expensive replacement, but works as good as the one I lost. You just need to pair it with the Apple tv using Set UP and there you are...

Tefal Specifics Stirfry Pan, Non Stick, 28cm
Tefal Specifics Stirfry Pan, Non Stick, 28cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods

4.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent pan. I use it for almost all of ..., 8 Nov 2014
This is an excellent pan. I use it for almost all of my cooking, from making sauces to roast chicken. Yes, I kind of 'roast' chicken in this pan, instead of using my electric oven. Incidentally, I've never used it for stir fry.
This pan is perfect and versatile. The only downside is that you have to purchase a lid separately, which costs more than half of the pan. Hence, a star off. Still, Tefal quality is the best in my opinion, so, I would rather pay more and have a good quality pan that will last me for years.

Law of Attraction: How to SUCCESSFULLY Unleash the Power Within! Creative Visualization in 5 easy steps (BONUS video included) (Law of attraction, Law ... Creative Visualization secrets)

4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant little book outlining the rules of the Law of Attraction, 15 Sep 2014
A brilliant little book. The concept of the Law of Attraction and Visualization is clearly outlined and explained very easily. It is a very short book, only 28 pages, but I have found it extremely valuable. This is on this books I would keep as a point of reference. I do not usually buy self help, esoteric, mystic books on Kindle , but I do not regret this one.
Ah, why only 4 stars? because as I have mentioned, it is a short treatise, and I was really getting into it when I arrived to the end. I felt the author could have gone a little bit further.
In a nutshell, I recommend this little book to anyone interested in knowing more about LOA. Maybe not for those who have been practicing it already, but very sound and useful for beginners or just for info/reference.

The Law of Attraction Simplified
The Law of Attraction Simplified

3.0 out of 5 stars A good intro about the Law of Attraction for total beginners, 27 Aug 2014
I downloaded it when it was free. While I read it, it reminded me to stay cheerful and positive whatever the situation. So, it was nice but to be honest, nothing new in it. The author did say he would repeat the same thing over and over until they sink in, and boy, he did.
This little ebook would be good though for someone who has no clue about the Law of Attraction. And it is only 23 pages. A good intro to the law.
Would I recommend it? yes if you are a total beginner.
But if, like me, you know already about it and how it works, no, you will not like it. It does not good deep into the law and how it works and the author does repeat a lot. Maybe necessary but a bit boring for those who know it all.

Fifth Season
Fifth Season

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. I recommend it to everyone..., 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fifth Season (Kindle Edition)
Fifth Season consists of two brilliant short stories, Fifth Season and Ninety Seventy Steve. I got hooked from the first page. First story is about a nine year old boy (quite brainy) and how he lives the extra season Down Under, due to a star going Super Nova, a bit like his mum when she is angry.
The second story is about Steve and his best summer. It is bizarre but very entertaining. I have really enjoyed both stories. A lot of humour in a somehow grim situation for Fifth Season.
My only gripe is that I would not have added the drabbles at the end. For me, the book was the two stories. The drabbles did not allow the stories to linger in my mind as they should have done.
Nevertheless, I will also download it on my 13 year old boy's kindle, as this is the kind of stories it will enjoy.
I recommend it to anyone, no matter their age.

Eva Fraser's Facial Workout (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)
Eva Fraser's Facial Workout (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)

5.0 out of 5 stars long lasting effects, 24 Aug 2014
I had this book a few years back and I used it a lot. I used it maybe for two years then I don't know what happened to it and it is only now that I found it again on Amazon. By what I remember, it was very good. I did not follow it very religiously but the effects of the exercises are long lasting. I have started using it again since a few days again.
By the way, it is better to have it as a book rather than an ebook. Unless it is read on a tablet. But on a Kindle, it is not that great. I have both. I prefer the book.

Merriam-Webster's Rhyming Dictionary
Merriam-Webster's Rhyming Dictionary

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 24 Aug 2014
The contents are fine. But as dictionaries goes, I think the Oxford is better and I still prefer a real dictionary than a digital one. I was not overly impressed, but as I said, the contents are ok.

MeasuPro CCT100 Digital Timer, Clock, and Stopwatch with Lanyard
MeasuPro CCT100 Digital Timer, Clock, and Stopwatch with Lanyard
Offered by Five Star

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product., 24 Aug 2014
Good, sturdy product. The instructions to start it off are at the back of the package, so, don't throw it straight away.
I primarily use it as a timer. I have a timer on my oven door but I do not hear it when I am in the living room.
The digital timer resides on my fridge door, as it has a strong magnet at the back. More than two weeks now and it has not fallen off. I will take it with me if I need a timer on the go.
I do not need to use the stop watch function, so, I cannot really comment on it.
The digital timer is an excellent tool if like me, you not very good with technology. It is simple to set up and to use and it is all what I asked for.
To finish, this digital timer was sent to me by the seller for evaluation. I had no other digital timer to compare it with, so my review is based solely on the item. At first, I was dubious because it is quite bulky as you can see from the picture and I did not see myself with it around my neck. As it is, I am quite pleased it with as a timer, I just shove it my pocket if needs be and go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20