Profile for Ms. E. Young > Reviews

Content by Ms. E. Young

Ms. E. Young "Emma42a" (London Uk)

The Lost Sisterhood
The Lost Sisterhood
by Anne Fortier

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding 5 Big Stars!, 21 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Lost Sisterhood (Hardcover)
I loved Juliet, so had high hopes for the next novel from Anne Fortier. I was not disappointed at all! This story or entwining of stories is beautiful and spellbinding. I read it in its entirety over 2 days. I have, off the back of it bought 4 other books on the same subject including Homer - The Iliad. Well done Anne another magical book to add to my collection . Please don't keep me waiting too long for book 3.

To any reader out there looking for a love story both past and present, reminding of the Greek myths surrounding Troy and to while away a few hours in complete enjoyment. You must pick up this book!

I have no idea why you can't get it as a kindle book though, its crying out for this release.

Summary: Beautiful, Spellbinding, An absolute must read.

YOU WILL NOT PUT THIS BOOK DOWN! 5 great big stars!!!

Talk A Good Game (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
Talk A Good Game (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Album!, 6 July 2013
This seriously is her best yet. I was hooked from the first listen. I highly recommend this. You have to give it a try.

Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 13)
Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 13)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the ending we were hoping for., 22 May 2013
While I have loved the series and to those that have read the others you need to finish this. It's a dissapointing lacklustre end to what started as something great. Goodbye Sookie good luck!

The Temptation of Your Touch (Burke Brothers Book 2)
The Temptation of Your Touch (Burke Brothers Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Addition, 3 Mar 2013
So thrilled i can finally get Teresa Mediros books without having to buy them from the states. this is fantastic. the story is great and its very hard to find fault with the characters. Will we get to hear Theo's tale? I hope so! I recommend you read this second you wont want to miss out on the first book in this series!

The Lady Most Willing: A Novel in Three Parts
The Lady Most Willing: A Novel in Three Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful addition, 13 Jan 2013
I love the writing style of these three ladies and read I lot of their individual books also. This is a magnificent addition to their previous books. I was hooked in under 5 mins thanks JQ, had to have both kindle and hard copy so I could finish it as quickly as possible. Even now I can't decide who's story I loved more and I don't know how you make it so seamless and the tone match accross the three authors. Well done and can't wait for the next joint venture!

Cockneys Vs Zombies [DVD]
Cockneys Vs Zombies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeballs, 26 Oct 2012
This review is from: Cockneys Vs Zombies [DVD] (DVD)
I don't normally do reviews, but I have to say this has got to be one of the best films I've ever seen. EVER. Brilliant, Funny, full of character. Best bloody movie I've seen in absolutely forever!

Never Let Me Go
Never Let Me Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Disturbing - Potential Spoilers Beware!, 3 Mar 2011
This review is from: Never Let Me Go (Kindle Edition)
I will keep this short and sweet.

The book covers a similar premise to the 2005 movie 'The Island' only made more disturbing because it's not hidden from the public and is done with a 1950's - 1980's twee british twist instead of based in a future we wouldnt see in our lifetime.

I came to love all the characters in this book and can only say I'm very sad to have finished it. A heartbreaking tale from start to finish with a side dish of hope attached.

This book will definitely make you question how far is too far and could we as a society one day end up here.

A wonderful read and relatively short (I managed it in 4 days reading at lunch times) so even if you only have a little time you should definitely make the purchase.

Emma