Profile for chrisp > Reviews

Gabor Womens Loopy Fashion Sandals 85.858.17 Black 5 UK, 38 EU
Gabor Womens Loopy Fashion Sandals 85.858.17 Black 5 UK, 38 EU
Price: 77.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shoes, 23 July 2014
I have many pairs of Gabor shoes and have never been disappointed. They are always so comfortable and a joy to wear. These sandals are no exception, look good, feel good what more is there to say....

Purell Hygienic Hand Rub 350ml Bottle 9659-12-EEU00
Purell Hygienic Hand Rub 350ml Bottle 9659-12-EEU00
Offered by easi-med
Price: 5.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 29 May 2014
This product is very good to have in the kitchen, bathroom etc. especially when you have small grandchildren. It is much easier to just put some of the hand rub on than go through the process of washing hands., though we do, of course, still drum in the fact that you should wash your hands if their is no hand rub around.

The product was a day late in arriving as the Courier sent a text saying "an attempt was made to deliver this product....."
There were 8 people in the house that day with front door open all the time and no-one appeared - we have had this before with one or two of the Couriers, but most have found us - if they can't find us they phone my mobile, which this one did not.

However, I am very pleased with this and will order again when I have run out.

Russell Hobbs RHM2064C Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Cream
Russell Hobbs RHM2064C Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Cream
Offered by Design&Trade
Price: 79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking microwave., 16 May 2014
The first microwave arrived on Tuesday but when we unpacked it it was really dented on the top and misshapen at the side.
I contacted Amazon who arranged for it to be picked up next day by Courier and ordered a replacement. Literally a case of "out with the old and in with the new" as no sooner had the Courier picked it up the next day half an hour later the new one arrived. What service, was very impressed indeed.

Microwave is small, which is what I wanted but does look very nice indeed in my new kitchen. Haven't used it yet but will be doing so very soon.

Rieker  L0556-33 Trainers Women  Red Rot (fire/rosso/weiss-multi 33) Size: 5 (38 EU)
Rieker L0556-33 Trainers Women Red Rot (fire/rosso/weiss-multi 33) Size: 5 (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 16 May 2014
Shoes arrived in record quick time, once I got them on I didn't want to take them off - the most comfortable trainers ever. Really pleased with them.

Baking With Tiny Tots: Over 50 Easy Recipes That You and Your Child Can Make Together
by Becky Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking heaven!!!, 16 May 2014
This is a really good starter baking book for toddlers. My two year old grandson finds the book in my numerous cookbooks bookcase and brings it to me for "make cakes granny". Can thoroughly recommend this to anyone with toddlers who want to start on the "cooking ladder". Easy to understand and results are quite yummy.

Felt Creations Felt Picture Set - Farmyard
Felt Creations Felt Picture Set - Farmyard
Offered by Party, Stationery, Toys & Gadgets
Price: 9.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Felt creatiom disappointment, 23 Oct 2013
Not as I remember fuzzy felts, do not stick too well at all, and nowhere to store them when little people have finished with them, rather disappointed. Packaging needs to be sorted out

A Year of Family Recipes
A Year of Family Recipes
by Lesley Wild

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cook Book, 10 Oct 2013
This book is beautifully presented and the recipes look scrummy and easy to follow, although I have not had time to do any of them
yet. The photography of the dishes is superb and I will probably start doing some of the recipes this week and hope they turn out like the photographs!! So glad I purchased this.

Freestanding Chicken Cockeral Blackboard Chalkboard Notice board a lovely feature in your kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 9 Oct 2013
I did write a review as soon as I got this item, but it must have got lost in the ether!

I ordered the chalkboard at around 4pm and received it mid morning the following day - what great service couldn't wish for any better. The chalkboard is a great asset to me, the memory not being as good as it used to be, but it also looks really good in my kitchen, a really stylish little chap!

A really good buy.

John Deere Ride-on Tractor with Loader and Detachable Trailer
John Deere Ride-on Tractor with Loader and Detachable Trailer
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot comment yet, 21 Aug 2013
Have not opened this yet as it is for my grandson's birthday next week, so cannot comment I'm afraid. It arrived very well packed and extremely quickly. I know he will love it though when it is given to him.

Village Fortunes (Turnham Malpas 17)
Village Fortunes (Turnham Malpas 17)
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday reading, 21 Aug 2013
If you follow this series, this book was very "unputdownable" - thoroughly enjoyed it and slowed up towards the end as I didn't want to finish it!!

Page: 1 | 2