Profile for Aaron > Reviews

Content by Aaron

Aaron

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HTC Nexus 9 Case - Fintie Ultra Slim Lightweight Case Cover [SmartShell Series] with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for HTC Nexus 9 Tablet (8.9-Inch 2014 Model) by Google, Brown
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Well put together, 30 Oct. 2015
Did a considerable amount of browsing on Amazon to find the best Nexus 9 case. I have a very similar design for my IPad but NOT the same brand. In comparison, this one is far sturdier and looks a lot more stylish.

I like how when folding the stand, the magnet holds it into place. This is somewhat of an issue with my IPad because the magnet isnt strong enough and it sometimes collapses.

Honestly very impressed and will look to buy another when upgrading my tablet.

a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
a for Amazon - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, as usual, 28 Oct. 2015
Never had any issues with Amazon and have been a loyal customer for many years. Bought this gift voucher to enter a prize draw and because I'd only be spending the money on here anyway. Almost instantly delivered and a secure. Just be aware to check your junk emails for it!

Case-Mate Barely Case for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Clear
Case-Mate Barely Case for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but not compatible with official Sony charge dock., 28 Oct. 2015
A high quality, durable case that doesn't take away from the design of the Xperia z3 compact. I've had the case for about 4 months and haven't had any issues bar one. The case isn't compatible with the Official Sony charging dock due to the thickness of the plastic. The plastic is thinner in that area, but isn't quite thin enough. I managed to use the charging dock but had to remove all the brackets on the dock itself. It just kind of clicks in but leans back loosely.

Nice case, shame they didn't make it a little more dock friendly. After all, opening the flap constantly on the side of the phone is not something that people who cut their nails, would enjoy on a daily basis.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, but..., 27 Oct. 2015
Bought this for my mum as she just had to have one because the advert told her to. Anyway, couple of months down the line and seemed to be working great. Tried the vertical ironing 'sauna mode' but to be honest, better off just using a conventional board. Ironing is somewhat quicker, but requires constant refills on steam mode. Even without steam mode it goes through water fast.

One other thing, just recently it spurted out a load of brown water from the top, where the primary steam vent is. Kind of ruined a blouse in the process. It's no 'holy grail' of ironing but until they invent self-ironing clothes, it is a pretty good iron.

3 stars on account of the brown substance that spurted out and the vertical ironing not being all it was cracked up to be.

Optrex ActiMist 2-in-1 Eye Spray for Tired Plus Uncomfortable Eyes - 10 ml
Optrex ActiMist 2-in-1 Eye Spray for Tired Plus Uncomfortable Eyes - 10 ml
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin..., 27 Oct. 2015
Smells a bit funky but does seem to relieve irritation and dryness, for me anyway. Makes your eyes look brighter too, as strange as it sounds. That smell though... Like crayons or something.

Nexus 9 Case, Book Case Vintage 360 for HTC Nexus 9 - Brown PU Leather Rotating Swivel Stand Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars What a shame..., 27 Oct. 2015
Absolutely love and really want to be able to give 5 stars but the tablet screen should activate and deactivate when opening and closing the case. Either it's a fault with the design or just my case itself. I tried placing my Nexus 9 into another case to see if there was a fault with my tablet and the standby mode worked fine. So disappointed and just can't be bothered to go through the inconvenience of returning it.

L'Oreal Men Expert Vitalift 5 Eyes Roll On 10ml
L'Oreal Men Expert Vitalift 5 Eyes Roll On 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Make more!, 6 Oct. 2015
Been using this for about a month now. Ive gotta say that it's definitely worked for me. I don't know if that's because I'm 26 or what. No more tired looking eyes from early mornings. Must be good because it's practically sold out everywhere.

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Hydra Sensitive Wash 150ml
L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Hydra Sensitive Wash 150ml
Offered by Europa Cosmetica UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Oct. 2015
I absolutely swear by this stuff. Was searching for ages to find a face wash that cleaned deeply as well as moisturised. Had facewashes that irritated my skin in the past. This one's extremely skin friendly. One tube lasts about 2 months, if used twice daily. You only need a very small amount. Highly recommended.

Finlux 40-Inch 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV with Freeview HD
Finlux 40-Inch 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV with Freeview HD

1.0 out of 5 stars Limited life-span, 19 Sept. 2015
Bought the 40" 40F8073-T LED Smart model and within 2 years has broken-down on me. I used the Finlux text service to enquire as to how much (if any) warranty I had on it. To be fair they were quite efficient in getting back to me with my details, even though I didn't have my receipt or any electronic correspondence. Spoke to a technician and was informed that only 2% of Finlux TV's break. Typical that I'd be in the 2% bracket but, there you go.

To be fair my brother has an older 40" Finlux TV than mine and he's never had any issues with it. Next time I'll think twice before going with a new-ish brand.

A big no from me. Considering I'd only had it for about a year and a half... Should be a FREE 3 year warranty on these, not 1. Oh and one other thing... I recently took the TV to a 'family known' repair guy. He told us that he regularly gets a lot of LED TV's in general and that break-down due to their internal power source. Cost me £57 for the repairs, but again he did mention this is a common fault with LED TV's in general, not just Finlux.

Hopefully it will last a while this time around...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2015 11:47 AM BST

InventCase Apple iPad Air Tablet (1st Generation - 9.7-Inch) 2013 Smart Multi-Functional PU Leather 3-Fold Case Cover with Sleep Wake Function - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value Case, 27 July 2014
Awesome case with great protection. Don't know what I'd have done without it really... Can't recall the amount of times I've bumped my Air. The stand is extremey helpful as I play a lot of Hearthstone. Is also good for taking notes in lectures.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4