Profile for Anna Henderson-Mutch > Reviews

Content by Anna Henderson...

Anna Henderson-Mutch

Page: 1 | 2
Quality 25mm Glitter Paw Design Pet Id Tag, Dog, Cat, Free Engraving and P&P
Quality 25mm Glitter Paw Design Pet Id Tag, Dog, Cat, Free Engraving and P&P
Offered by TSM Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars great service 😁, 3 Nov. 2015
Fantastic item. Super quick delivery. Very pleased and will order more (my cats keep losing their collars).

Babyliss Pro Classic Ceramic Styler
Babyliss Pro Classic Ceramic Styler
Offered by Kiss Products

5.0 out of 5 stars great straightners, 3 Nov. 2015
Fantastic straightners 😁. Bought to replace my Tressemme set that packed up. Really pleased with the results 😁

JET
JET

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: JET (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the suspense and twists. I only gave 4 stars because the ending seemed very rushed and lacked the detail previous chapters had. Definitely worth reading though.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful end to a gripping trilogy, 25 April 2014
I've loved each book and was not disappointed by the end! I could not put it down and found myself looking for the next time I could take a few moments to read again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars One very happy kitten, 14 Jan. 2014
I bought this after looking at lots online and in the shops as everyone said it did what it says on the tin! It truly is a very good product for the price. It was super easy to put together (if your used to Ikea products as I am) - you just put everything out neat and follow the diagram. My 6 month old kitten was already exploring it before I'd even finished it! The only criticism I have is that the lower platform sticks out a long way so it makes the area you need to put it much bigger - the base may be 55x60, but it takes up 65x60 plus you've also got the ramps to take into account, however, I didn't bother putting them on at he can easily jump in and out. overall I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

Rybond Office Drywipe Kit, including Drywipe Eraser with 10 peelable disposable cleaning layers, 250ml Spray Cleaner, 4 Whiteboard Markers Assorted, and 10 x 25mm Round Fridge Magnets / WhiteBoard Magnets

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, 24 Sept. 2013
I bought this and a large white board for my kids play house - obviously they don't have the cleaning solution. They love the pens and the dots, but the red doesn't run off well so you will have to use the cleaning solution often.

Blame My Brain: the Amazing Teenage Brain Revealed
Blame My Brain: the Amazing Teenage Brain Revealed
by Nicola Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to know what's going on with teenagers - Blame my brain is for you!, 24 Sept. 2013
This book is great for both teenagers and adults to read - it won't cure them of their 'unusual' behaviours, but will help you and them understand what is going on and that it's only temporary, and with a little understanding, you will all survive it! Just!

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 28 Aug. 2013
I wanted to read something with a lot of action and something to 'keep up the suspense'. Certainly got that with this book. Looking forward to read what happens next

Fireman Sam Boy's Quartz Watch with Multicolour Dial Analogue Display and Multicolour Plastic or Pu Strap FS18
Offered by Star Online Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy little boy, 13 Feb. 2013
My son wanted a watch for Christmas and I wanted him to have one that would help teach him time. It's really lovely but he soon lost interest!

Energizer AA 2000mah Rechargeable Batteries Pack of 4
Energizer AA 2000mah Rechargeable Batteries Pack of 4
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of power for 3 littles ones and their Leap Pads, 13 Feb. 2013
I bought these as spares for my 3 toddlers who all had leap pads for Christmas - they use a set of batteries in 1-2 days, so would have cost a fortune if I didn't have rechargable ones! They seem really good and we charge them overnight so not a problem!

Page: 1 | 2