Profile for Gillian Sawyer > Reviews

E-cloth Window Cleaning Pack, Window Cloth/Glass and Polishing Cloth
E-cloth Window Cleaning Pack, Window Cloth/Glass and Polishing Cloth
Offered by HOME DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars So this sounded to good to be true, 28 April 2015
I have tried everything to get my windows streak free! I have tried vinegar! Every window cleaning product on the market! So this sounded to good to be true! But it so works! I could not believe it! The windows were so easy to clean! You just use water on one cloth, and then use the second cloth to shine! Amazing! If you want to make a easy job of cleaning your windows! BUY NOW! I promise you will not be dissapointed.

Petkin Jumbo Ear Wipes (80 wipes in a single pack)
Petkin Jumbo Ear Wipes (80 wipes in a single pack)
Offered by MERL Trading Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Hygienic ear wipes., 30 Oct. 2013
Easy to use, and you only need to use one for each ear. Leave my dogs ears clean and yes smelling good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking sandals, 30 Oct. 2013
These are so comfy, great for walking the dog on hot days! Great price as well, true to size, and I would take on walking holidays! A must buy if you do lots of walking!!!!!!

Cosipet Greyhound Hunter, 24-inch/ 60 cm, Green
Cosipet Greyhound Hunter, 24-inch/ 60 cm, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart dog coat., 30 Oct. 2013
I brought this in a bigger size as my lurcher was between sizes! I had to return to get smaller size! My fault! But there was no problem changing! Great service! I have to say my lurcher looks very smart and posh in this coat! Well worth the money, very nicely made.

18" LEATHER GREYHOUND SALUKI LURCHER DOG COLLAR SOFT SUEDE PADDED WILL FIT 15" TO 17"
Offered by Doggy Trendz

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our lurcher, 30 Oct. 2013
Great quality, and very well made! Quick delivery, it is suede on the inside, so not to harsh on our lurchers neck! We got this as he kept slipping his collar, greyhounds and lurchers need this style collar! Buy if you have this type of dog.

Flexi Fashion Mens Metal Lead, M
Flexi Fashion Mens Metal Lead, M

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish lead, 1 Jun. 2013
Was really please with this lead, great quality, and very stylish, have always used a flexi lead, they last for ages as long as you get the right size for the breed of dog you have.

BaByliss 5344U Travel 2000 W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5344U Travel 2000 W Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight travel hairdryer, 1 Jun. 2013
Great for travelling, also high speed, and comes in a case, very light and easy to use, handle folds to make more compact.

Pet Head Double Dipping 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo, 475 ml
Pet Head Double Dipping 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo, 475 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smelling shampoo, 1 Jun. 2013
I was told about this shampoo through a friend, I used on my rescue lurcher, his coat gleemed after using, and he smelt gorgeous,

great product, and quick delivery,

The Sugar Girls
The Sugar Girls
by Duncan Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought back great memories, 22 April 2013
This review is from: The Sugar Girls (Paperback)
I have not read this, but brought for my mum, who is 80, she could not put it down, she was originally from the east end, so brought back great memories of her younger years.