Profile for Ms. N. Campbell > Reviews

Content by Ms. N. Campbell

Ms. N. Campbell "sooziegal" (Ayrshire, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hello Kitty Nigthgown fuchsia (4 yrs)
Hello Kitty Nigthgown fuchsia (4 yrs)
Offered by LamaLoLi - Dreams Come True

3.0 out of 5 stars Kitty, kitty ......maiow, 19 April 2014
very thin material, with an ironed on Kitty pattern. Has a plastic feel over the print. Guess it is an okay nightie for the summer. But I have a feeling that it will not wash well. So may not until the summer. Poor quality.

The Mountain T-Rex Face Dinosaur T-shirt (Large child approx age 7-9)
The Mountain T-Rex Face Dinosaur T-shirt (Large child approx age 7-9)
Offered by Find Something Different

3.0 out of 5 stars T-rex t-shirt...., 19 April 2014
monster t-shirt with monster face......... I ordered for a 7-8 yr old. But it is actually a 36" chest!! Be warned. Lovely t-shirt, in good quality material. But my grandson was so disappointed that he will not be able to wear it for almost 5 years, we reckon!! It IS marked for an 8 year old......

Ivory metal tree outdoor wall art
Ivory metal tree outdoor wall art

4.0 out of 5 stars All that glitters ......., 7 April 2014
This review is from: Ivory metal tree outdoor wall art
I have just received delivery of this piece of wall art. The first thing I noticed was that it is ivory!! Yes, I know that is what the description of the item tells us. But I had looked at the illustration of the tree and it looks GOLD!! It did not stand out on the wall that I had chosen to place it. So, rather than return it - as it is a most distintictive piece of metal - I will spray it gold myself. Problem solved. However, potential customers should learn from my mistake, and READ the description carefully!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars warm footsie......, 22 Nov 2013
These slippers are attractive to look at, but not so good to wear. Because of the style the slipper has no support for your feet! And the backs tend to go under one's heel. Please note that, I am a size 3-4, but the small size is too large for me. I will give them to one of my daughters as part of xmas gift. So no harm done.!!

Girl Onesie Sleepsuit Soft Fleecy with non slip feet Aqua
Girl Onesie Sleepsuit Soft Fleecy with non slip feet Aqua
Offered by The Pyjama Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Onesie, twosie, threesie......., 22 Nov 2013
This was a great 'hit ' with my granddaughter, when I gave it to her for her 4th birthday. She put it on and would not take it off. So all her birthday pics are taken with her Disney Onesie on!! The material is light, but soft and warm. Worth the money.

Animal Hats
Animal Hats
by Vanessa Mooncie

5.0 out of 5 stars Neigh......, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Animal Hats (Paperback)
Have knitted several of the hats, and they turned out exactly as the pictures in the pattern. Would say that the patterns are 'easy' to follow and give a lot of satisfaction to knit.

Mary Berry's Ultimate Cake Book (Second Edition): Over 200 Classic Recipes
Mary Berry's Ultimate Cake Book (Second Edition): Over 200 Classic Recipes
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a treat ......, 22 Nov 2013
Attractive cover draws me into the recipes within. Lots of hints from Mary to make sure that your cake turns out a treat!
I found myself reading the book like bedtime 'reading material' !! Wont be disappointed in it, I am sure.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars pom, pom......pom!!, 28 Sep 2013
when I took these gadgets out of the package, I wondered if I would be able to 'crack the code' of how to use them. But the instructions on the back of the package are adequate - dont panic, just study the pictures carefully. It is so much simpler to use than you first think, and it DOES work! Excellent little pompom without having to use cardboard cutout circles and fuss with holding with wool whilst tying it!

Knitting for Dogs: Irresistible Patterns for Your Favourite Pup, and You!
Knitting for Dogs: Irresistible Patterns for Your Favourite Pup, and You!
by Kristi Porter

5.0 out of 5 stars woof! woof! ....., 28 Sep 2013
Lovely pattern book to browse through. And easy to knit patterns, given in every size possible for your pooches. There is a grid of all the most common breeds to help you decide on size, as well as in inches/centimetres. I have already knitted two winter jumpers for my king charles twin dogs. (The sweater on the cover). And the dogs look adorable in them. another satisfied customer here both in promptness and quality.

Topsy-Turvy Inside-Out Knit Toys: Magical Two-in-One Reversible Toys for Knitters and Kids
by B
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars childhood delights..., 28 Sep 2013
Beautiful little book, finished to an exceptionally high standard, both colour-wise and illustration. Unfortunately, I had not realised that the patterns are using american wool, which I have had difficulty getting in UK. It does not state the ply of the wool... so I am unable to try any of the patterns. Most disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3