Profile for Gemma > Reviews

Content by Gemma

Gemma

Angelcare Nappy Disposal System
Angelcare Nappy Disposal System

5.0 out of 5 stars One of those things that I wish I'd bought sooner., 28 Dec. 2014
Brilliant. Easy to use, keeps the smell in and would buy it again.

Sillybillyz Bib with Sleeves 6 - 24 Months
Sillybillyz Bib with Sleeves 6 - 24 Months

3.0 out of 5 stars Average., 28 Dec. 2014
The fleece panel is great for absorbing spills but not big enough. My son is only 10 months and there is no way he'll still be in these at 24 months! Needs a tie string to keep the front bib panel from riding up, and he can wriggle out of the sleeves as well.

Large Heavy Duty Wooden Baby Playpen 8 panels with Free Educational gift
Large Heavy Duty Wooden Baby Playpen 8 panels with Free Educational gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, excellent value for money., 28 Dec. 2014
I'd give this 5 stars if the joints didn't need retightening every few days with the alun key.

Gumigem Espresso Miller Hearts Necklace
Gumigem Espresso Miller Hearts Necklace
Offered by BestBuyerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 28 Dec. 2014
Looks very cheap, both the pendant and the string, and I have never worn it. I sadly didn't get round to returning it, but would not recommend this to anybody.

Naty by Nature Babycare Size 4 (15-40 lbs/7-18 Kg) Nappies - 4 x Packs of 27 (108 Nappies)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these nappies, 28 Dec. 2014
I love these nappies. I must admit I bought these the first time when the supermarket I went to didn't have my usual Pampers Active fits so I bought these instead, and I was pleasantly surprised. They feel lovely and don't have that chemical smell which the pampers do. These have never leaked during daytime wear.

Toy Soldier Birth Sampler Boy Cross Stitch Kit
Toy Soldier Birth Sampler Boy Cross Stitch Kit
Offered by Florashell Needlecrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 28 Dec. 2014
Perfect. Very clear instructions, plenty of thread, high quality needle. The colours were if anything more vivid than the picture suggests which was lovely. Gave as a gift and it was very well received.

Decrescent In Car Charger Lead Cable In Black for ALL Apple iPods & iPhone 3GS 3G S 4G 4S iPod Touch iTouch Nano

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 1 May 2012
This charger is not worth buying. The contacts do not stay firmly inserted into the phone, the slightest jolt of a moving car causes it to lose contact and stop charging.

How To Lose Weight The Christian Way
How To Lose Weight The Christian Way

1.0 out of 5 stars Hideously offensive title, 18 Dec. 2011
This is disgusting. Anorexia is a potentially lethal disease and not something to be aspired to in any way. There are healthy ways to lose weight, anorexia is NOT one of them, I don't care what this book contains, the title is offensive and disgraceful.