Profile for Sean Cawood > Reviews

Content by Sean Cawood

Sean Cawood (Rock of Gibraltar)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Levi's Women's Modern Rise Demi Curve Skinny Jeans, Richest Indigo, 26W x 30L
Levi's Women's Modern Rise Demi Curve Skinny Jeans, Richest Indigo, 26W x 30L

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality jeans, 12 Dec 2014
Great quality, the wife like them....

Tommy Hilfiger Womens Ivy 3B Boots EN56818027 Coffee 5 UK, 38 EU
Tommy Hilfiger Womens Ivy 3B Boots EN56818027 Coffee 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by VENTE-NET

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but on the small side..., 12 Dec 2014
Nice foot wear, however, purchased for my wife and found to be too small. A half size larger may have been OK but only available in full sizes. Item had to be returned for a refund.

Geox Boys Jr Sandal Strada B Fashion Sandals J4224B0CE14C6130 Chestnut/Orange 12.5 UK Child, 31 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose - fresh & functional, 22 Sep 2014
Great price on Amazon! Bought for my 6 year old lad who is constantly wearing them here in Gibraltar. These sandals are very well made, they keep my boys feet nice and fresh with a great quality perforated suede footbed, with arch support. Bomb proof build, quality materials throughout, fit for task, I will look to re-purchase again next summer. Recommended.

El Naturalista Mens N233-Z Fashion Sandals
El Naturalista Mens N233-Z Fashion Sandals

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, as cool in hot climates as they are down the pub!, 22 Sep 2014
Great summer buy for life here in Gibraltar. Owned for two months as of review date. I think these sandals are quite stylish in an understated, relaxed sort of way. I read that they weigh in a little on the large side, which is true, so I ordered my true size and one down. Had to return the size down and I'm very happy with a 'roomy' true size. These sandals have not been off my feet for the latter part of this summer, show no signs of wear to the sole so far, I did have a small blister for a week under my ankle bone, but the ridged leather quickly became very subtle of it's own accord and quickly became a pure joy to wear. the inner footbed is formed to the shape of the foot with a nice mid foot arch and is as fresh as the day I removed them from the box. The leather is top quality, they are functional, seem hardwearing (I will update the review if I discover other wise or flaws etc... so no news is good news!) & another reason I bought them is that they cover a large part of the foot, to prevent sunburn whilst keeping the foot super fresh, also legal to drive the car with as the they are closed toe & heel design & they hide my horrible toes to you lot - bonus! defo recommend & I will buy another pair next season if they last as I expect. The only down side I can perceive is the velcro strap, although great, quick and easy to take off / put on etc, remains to be seen how it will last with the abuse I serve on my kit... not a biggie for a cobbler to repair if required - the company uses recycled materials where it can, supports good causes and 'hugs the planet' not a bad thing. BUY.

Geox Savage G, Boys Low-Top Sneakers, Black (Black), UK child 13 Child UK (32 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended as best for school by shoe Store, 13 July 2014
Not used yet, but look up to the job! Will updated assistenza time goes on...

Black Curved End Polyurethane Rubber Divers Watch Strap band 22mm
Black Curved End Polyurethane Rubber Divers Watch Strap band 22mm
Offered by A&M Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Black rubber watch strap, 24 Jun 2014
The rubber seems to be of good quality. I like the styling of the strap, easy to clean etc. No pins supplied with the strap, so you will either have to use the originals or source another set.
For the price, recommended.

Renovateur
Renovateur
Offered by bubble-sell

5.0 out of 5 stars Renovateur - treat your leather and bring it back to life..., 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Renovateur (Apparel)
Briefly, see my review for Saphir Shoe Polish.

Con's: Expensive
Pro's: Excellent product, brings tired leather back to life, despite the price I will recommend & will use again. The 'mink' oils and other waxes / oils, really nourish fine leather products, possibly with this product, you do get what you pay for.

Geomag Colour Set (64 Pieces)
Geomag Colour Set (64 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Geomag - fun for kids and Dad!, 13 Mar 2014
The Geomag set surprised... this set was purchased to add to a previous set in order to offer more 'play' flexibility... all it is a number of magnetic bars and ball bearings, with some plastic shape inserts that my kids don't use.

I was surprised at just how effectively my children were engaged playing with this toy and for how long and on repetitive occasions... I must confess, I too was swept up making & designing shape's also.

Cons: Pricey, not suitable for younger children due to the ball bearings regarding choke hazard.
Pros: Great for responsible kids, really surprising the amount of fun 'creative' hours spent using this simple yet effective play set.

H & L Russel 2-Way Vacuum Storage Bags, Set of 2, 95 x 60 cm
H & L Russel 2-Way Vacuum Storage Bags, Set of 2, 95 x 60 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars H & L Russel 2-Way Vacuum Storage Bag (under bed & hanging models), 25 Feb 2014
Likes - quite durable, they do suck down, they do keep your out of season clothes dust free and fresh, Your clothing / bed covers etc... will remain dry and damp free.
Dislikes - (Considerations is more apt here) be sensible, anything will bust or pop if crammed beyond it's design limitations! this has not happened here and we have packed lots of items in the 'under bed' box storage versions, they have been pulled, dragged and pushed with no tears or ill effects thus far. In the case of the suit carrier's / wardrobe hanging models, there is a large plastic loop on which to hang your clothes. This plastic part does not inspire confidence, but it seems to manage a couple of jackets with shirts & trousers...

Summary: I use the hanger bags to keep clothes fresh & dust free when not in use I don't personally bother sucking out the air as it will crease clothes. I have used the hangars to carry clothes in a clean / ironed state to hotels on weekends away with no problems. Durable but consider the design limitations. Product recommended.

Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag
Stanley 193330 12-inch Toolbag

4.0 out of 5 stars Stanley 12-inch Tool Bag, 25 Feb 2014
I bought a couple of these.

Likes - You would be surprised at the amount of kit they hold, but small enough to be organised...
Dislikes - the mesh can be easily torn, and one of my bags had bust stitching by the zip, however I will conclude, this is no fault of the product, but rather an over enthusiastic user stuffing this little bag to the rafter's, full of heavy tools!
Summary: I definitely recommend the product, great little grab bags that hold loads of kit, very durable if treated correctly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5