Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more
Profile for Mrs L Marshall > Reviews

Content by Mrs L Marshall

Mrs L Marshall

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer
Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer
Offered by Price Grabber

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 23 April 2016
I'm happy with purchase. Ideal for fine hair on arms and fine hair around top lip. Not suitable for bikini hair and it doesn't claim to be but if your thinking thats what you'll use it for, don't.

Ladies Seamless Control Underbust Full Slip GB22 Black M
Ladies Seamless Control Underbust Full Slip GB22 Black M
Offered by BeautybySally

4.0 out of 5 stars Smoothes rather than holds, 23 April 2016
Slightly disappointed as this product smooths rather than holds. I'll still nned to wear control underwear with it. I do think it'll still be handy as it's nice and smooth to hide vpl and seams on tights when wearing body con dress.

Maidenform Easy Up Easy Down Waistnipper Women's Body Shaper Black Medium
Maidenform Easy Up Easy Down Waistnipper Women's Body Shaper Black Medium
Offered by Fine Intimates

5.0 out of 5 stars Has desired effect, 23 April 2016
Wanted something like this to wear figure hugging dress more confidently and the results are great for holding your tum in. Slightly uncomfortable after full day at work, bones dig in a little and it rolls if sitting for a while. I think I'll persevere with it tho coz like I said, it has desired effect. Guess I could also eat a little less cake!!

Maidenform Women's Comfort Devotion Super Sexy Maximizer Push-Up Everyday Bra, Off-White (Ivory Gloss), 34C

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with item, 23 April 2016
First time I've tried maidenform bras and I must admit I'm delighted! Fits perfectly. Beautiful soft touch fabric, absolutely no rough edges that niggle as it's worn. Very pretty design too. I'd definitely recommend and I'll most likely order it in black ☺

Personalised Print Heart Gift Word Art Love Teacher Best Friend Wedding Bridesmaid Celebration Friends Birthday Wedding New Home & FREE FRAME
Offered by UPK Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product & fantastic service, 20 April 2016
Simple to order, they even accommodated a word addition after I'd got email confirmation that it was being sent to print and changes couldn't be made! I guess I got in touch just at the last chance! I really, really appreciated them doing it for me. I have bought this for a friend who has had a tough time and I love that I can express how I feel about our relationship and she can look at it any time she needs a wee pick-me-up.
As a product it beautifully presented, print is crisp and clear and white frame and paper backing is pristine. I'm super happy.

Stop Cold Calling Door Sticker - No Cold Callers - No Religious Groups - No Salesmen - Fully Weatherproof Sign
Offered by stika.co

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 14 April 2016
Nice size to fit on front door. Crisp and clear print and bright colours. It can't be missed by unwanted visitors. I've noticed a difference in how many chaps at the door we get.

Everything This Way
Everything This Way

5.0 out of 5 stars a great listen, 14 April 2016
This review is from: Everything This Way (Audio CD)
Heard them on radio and loved singers voice.
This album is brilliant

milk_shake Glistening Spray 100ml
milk_shake Glistening Spray 100ml
Offered by Modern Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 14 April 2016
I love the milk shake range and this product is perfect for adding that final shine to your style and is also great for targeting wispy flyaways but with no weight.

Pet Moon Soft Leather Dog Collar Flower Colour Padded Mulitple Colours (Pink, Small(10.8 - 13.2 in))
Offered by YouYouFang Trading Co.,Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but....., 16 Feb. 2016
Absolutely gorgeous. Really pleased with it at first. Sadly after 4/5 weeks petals started falling off.

No Cold Callers Calling Door Window Self Adhesive Sticker 70 x 100mm by stika.co
Offered by Vinylgraphicsonline ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Feb. 2016
Just what I wanted thank you

Page: 1 | 2 | 3