Profile for Silverbirch > Reviews

Content by Silverbirch

Silverbirch

Mother, was it worth it? (Sell the Pig series Book 3)
Mother, was it worth it? (Sell the Pig series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a treat, 27 April 2014
When I heard Tottie's third book was available I immediately downloaded it to my Kindle to have as a weekend treat. And what a treat it was. Once started, I could not put it down. What a joy and privilege to share her experiences and see life in the Auvergne through her eyes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 8:11 AM BST

Sell the Pig: a travel tale with a twist (Sell the Pig series Book 1)
Sell the Pig: a travel tale with a twist (Sell the Pig series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 20 Mar 2014
Once I started reading, couldn't put the book down. Beautifully written, the author's passion for life, courage, compassion, enthusiasm and wit shine through the words. Be warned, it might be catching or re-kindle an old spark. (Read it on kindle, so trying to be punny)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 10:21 AM GMT

Moloka'i
Moloka'i
by Alan Brennert

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Moloka'i (Paperback)
I've loved the book and have passed it on to friends to read. Two have said they will buy their own copies.

Morphy Richards Accents 48703 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Black
Morphy Richards Accents 48703 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Mar 2013
An excellent slow cooker. Have used it almost daily. Daughter is also buying one. The fact that the lining goes directly onto hob to seal meat etc. is brilliant and saves on washing up.

Fackelmann 37660 Dough Baking Tray / Carving Board 59x38 cm
Fackelmann 37660 Dough Baking Tray / Carving Board 59x38 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 22 Mar 2013
I was at first pleased with the item, but within a week of using it the lip has cracked and come away from the board. At this price I expected better uality. Am very disappointed.

Andrew James Ice Cream, Sorbet and Frozen Yoghurt Maker Machine 1.45 Litre + 128 Page Recipe Book - As voted "Best Buy" Ice Cream Maker By Which Magazine
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 21 April 2012
I live out in the sticks, so being able to rustle up a good ice cream is a real luxury. I treated myself to this machine and have not been disappointed at all. Made scrumptious concoctions using soya cream and oat cream as a substitute for dairy. I love experimenting. The machine is easy to clean and the bowl stores well in my freezer drawer. It has truly enriched my life and I am looking forward to pampering friends over the summer.