Profile for topbird > Reviews

Content by topbird

topbird

Vivoİ Black Spandex Lycra Chair Cover Black Covers Banquet Wedding Reception Party
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab covers, 12 Jun 2014
Fast delivery, these are super covers. I wanted something that would cover my chairs but was struggling to find anything to fit. As these are spandex they fit my chairs perfect even though though my 6 chairs are an awkward shape. Worth every penny.

Stargazer Bleach Powder Sachet 30g x 4
Stargazer Bleach Powder Sachet 30g x 4

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 17 April 2011
Just love this bleach, not many are this good and I have been bleaching for years, its a white bleach so you can see the colour depth change.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2011 4:20 PM BST

Little Rabbit Foo Foo with DVD (Book & DVD)
Little Rabbit Foo Foo with DVD (Book & DVD)
by Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars It is just brill for little ones, 25 Feb 2011
I love this book, I first heard about it at a story telling course, so I bought it, My two year old, 5 year old and even 11 year old love the story, Its interactive, short to keep little ones attention and just brilliant. you can do all the actions and make it a really fun story telling book.

Beauty-Boxes Valene Rose Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case
Beauty-Boxes Valene Rose Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case

5.0 out of 5 stars compact case, 21 Dec 2010
I just love this little case, it holds all my little bit and has seperate compartments for everything. The pink is a kind of mottled effect not seen so well in the picture but it is really nice, not cheap looking at all.

Spring Flowers Laptop Notebook Sticker Stickers Skin Skins Protective Decal Art Cover Personalized
Offered by greatoaks11

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 1 Nov 2010
Very pretty skin, the flowers are clear, the packaging was perfect and not damaged. overall very happy.