Profile for Mr. C. R. Wynn > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. R. Wynn

Mr. C. R. Wynn "knob twiddler" (Stonehenge)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Calorie, Carb and Fat Bible 2010: The UK's Most Comprehensive Calorie Counter
by Juliette Kellow

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book for weight loss I have seen, 9 Feb 2010
This is a really useful book. Not only does it explain about why we put on weight and how to lose it, it gives lots of useful tips of how to deal with the hard work that accompanies a diet. By counting calories it helps re-educate about portion size - the reason why most people put weight on.

My husband and I have lost 11 lbs each in 4 weeks - so it definitely works!

I really recommend this book

The 1200-Calorie-a-Day Menu Cookbook: Quick and Easy Recipes for Delicious Low-fat Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, and Desserts
by Nancy S. Hughes
Price: 7.12

1.0 out of 5 stars 1200 calorie a day menu book, 9 Feb 2010
Hadn't realised it was an American book - would have been nice to know that. Certainly the recipes listed in many cases are not something I would have chosen.

I haven't found anything useful in this book and wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking for inspirational recipes

German Jet Genesis
German Jet Genesis
by David Masters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, great seller., 5 Feb 2010
This review is from: German Jet Genesis (Hardcover)
I already knew of this book as some years ago I had borrowed a friends copy for far longer than is decent and had lusted after it ever since. My motive was to find what are now known as 'Luft 46' designs to make flying models of. These are aircraft that were designed but never went into production, including 'flying' saucer aircraft, these the book has in abundance. I should mention the seller who understated the condition of the book, which is an early edition, it is far better than he discribed, and that his service should become the model that all others should follow, it was superb! Over all I am one happy bunny.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2014 5:01 PM BST

Alto L-12 Mixing Desk
Alto L-12 Mixing Desk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performer, 23 Sep 2007
This review is from: Alto L-12 Mixing Desk
This mixer has a host of features that mixers of twice the price lack. It is very comprehensive, very quiet and does exactly what it says "on the tin". Regardless of the price and country of origin this is a solid reliable tool and I unreservidly recomend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3