Profile for Pyrobi > Reviews

Pyrobi (Thames Valley)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels worth every penny in the hand, 5 Nov 2013
This thing is a joy to behold and to shave with. I like to think I am a purveyor of nice things and this definitely fits the bill! The adjustable head is ideal for when I was getting started with Double Edge Safety Razors and have opened up the blade more with time. I started on the lowest setting and have moved up to in between 3 and 4 out of 6.

Masters Zipped Ringbinder With Padclip
Masters Zipped Ringbinder With Padclip
Offered by Office Spot Ltd
Price: 12.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality far outweighs the price!, 5 Nov 2013
I wasn't expecting much quality with this item but I was exceedingly happy when it arrived! It is 'Monolith' branded, with a nice little logo on the bottom right of the front - not shown in the main picture. All the zips are sturdy, the quality of the leather it's made with feels great, and has compartments galore, absolutely perfect for what I needed it for.

Zak tool handcuff key with pocket clip
Zak tool handcuff key with pocket clip
Offered by MC Products Uk
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice weighty feel, works perfectly with my rigid cuffs, 5 Nov 2013
Can't say a bad word about this item. Excellent feel to it, works perfectly with my cuffs, better than my colleagues long cuff keys have, and nice solid clip.

Price Western leather notebook holder
Price Western leather notebook holder
Offered by MC Products Uk
Price: 10.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but excellent little holder., 5 Nov 2013
I've received several favourable remarks over this little holder since I got it a couple of weeks back. This is approximately a hundred times better than the holder I got issued, and worked excellently. Whilst it is good at supporting and holding the PNB, it could do with a little more rigidity. Also, it has limited space for holding aide memoires, but for the price it's brilliant at what it does. Recommended.

19V 2.1A Replacement Samsung NC10 & NC20 Laptop / Netbook AC / DC Adapter / Charger with Qubz 1 year warranty and UK mains lead included
Offered by Qubz
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined my laptop charging port, melted it. Please avoid., 25 July 2013
Upon initial use the interior pin to this charger fell out, whilst also pulling a metal element from my Samsung NC10. When I tried to return it Qubz wouldn't give me the time of day, so much for a 1 year warranty.
I since neglected to use the laptop. Later on, a housemate took it upon her self to try to use it in a time of need and ended up destroying the charging port, with it melting and burning around the charging port on my laptop. Still, no help from Qubz so not only would I recommend you avoid this product, I would recommend you avoid this seller as well.

Joy Factory SmartSuit Mini Ultra-Slim Snap-on Stand/Case with Wake-up/Sleep for iPad Mini - Black
Offered by The Joy Factory Direct
Price: 18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, not my favourite texture., 25 July 2013
This is probably the best case out there, as the Wirecutter.com says so, but after almost a year of use and having never taken my iPad from it, I can't help but feeling next time I will prefer something that is a little softer to the touch. Whilst this is nicely textured, it doesn't make it 'grippy', and is mildly abrasive on the skin. I compare it to that of one of the textured dashboards you get in cars.

Halo Micro Ops Series 1 Warthog And Mongoose With 2 Spartans And Trooper
Halo Micro Ops Series 1 Warthog And Mongoose With 2 Spartans And Trooper
Offered by B420 Retail
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a gift., 25 July 2013
Bought this as a gift for a Halo enthusiast, they are absolutely TINY but still, look great. Ideal for a shelf or for a small child to play with.

240V IP65 Mains Voltage GU10 Bathroom Shower Fire Resistant Rated Ceiling Downlight Spotlight includes 35W bulb - Satin Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Work really well., 25 July 2013
I installed these into my bathroom along with a motion light sensor to great effect. They give a nice soft light which is nice compared to bathroom lighting I've had in the past that has blinded me when I walk in from a pitch black house in the dead of night. That said, they are still plenty bright enough for shaving and showering. They were installed around a year ago at time of writing with no problems thus far. Recommended.

Pack of 10 - Fire Rated Brushed Chrome Recessed Ceiling Downlights - Complete with 3W SMD GU10 LED Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars MiniSun is an apt description (See manufacturer), 25 July 2013
Installed these into my hallway and kitchen and the difference is astounding. They've been in there for almost a year now and zero problems thus far. Truly MiniSun-eqsue.

Autoleads PC5-27 Car Audio Aerial Adaptor Lead for ISO to Din
Autoleads PC5-27 Car Audio Aerial Adaptor Lead for ISO to Din
Offered by RadioWorld
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly., 25 July 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Working perfectly for my new Pioneer MVH350BT stereo installing into my '03 Corsa.

Page: 1 | 2