Profile for Helene > Reviews

Content by Helene

Helene "Borneo Girl" (The Hague, Netherlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Honeymoon [Blu-ray]
Honeymoon [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Rose Leslie

2.0 out of 5 stars Overhype horror and weird creepy roots, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Honeymoon [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Watched this movie after I read some good reviews about it. I expected it to be creepy or horror-filled, but it's filled with couple smooches and sex scene. Then the heroine slept walk into the forest and return with blood on her. There was nothing scary about that. The ending was also quite a bore. Sorry, but I am not impressed. Maybe I am used to the japanese/korean/thai - type of horror stories, so this Honeymoon horror didn't do much for me.

Sleepy Hollow - Season 2 [Blu-ray] [2015]
Sleepy Hollow - Season 2 [Blu-ray] [2015]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Refreshing Show about an Old Classic, 2 Dec. 2014
I really enjoyed this para-normal TV series. I hope the show will continue for more Seasons in the future.

Penny Dreadful - Season 1 [DVD]
Penny Dreadful - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josh Hartnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Not So Dreadful and Certainly Worth More Than A Penny, 13 Aug. 2014
Interesting mish-mesh of famous past villains and monsters all living and interacting in one time period, plus some OK paranormal horror scenes - making it slippery yet gripping ones thoughts for few second; Plus some parts were really weird, and others quite cheesy at times. I cannot describe what kind of genre this TV series is, but I really enjoyed every episodes. I cannot wait for Season 2.

Sleepy Hollow: Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Sleepy Hollow: Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Mison

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable TV Series, 13 Aug. 2014
Interesting and original of Sleepy Hollow classic. I cannot wait for Season 2 to come along.

Fading Gigolo [Blu-ray]
Fading Gigolo [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Woody Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so Fading Gigolo, but a Sweet Gigolo, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Fading Gigolo [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I saw this film in the Cineplex and I really liked it. It was quietly funny and thoroughly heart-warming, especially the part about the widow and the fading gigolo. Woody Allen is as usual... his normal wacky self. I was surprised to read later that he did not write and direct this movie, but instead it was John Turturro. Very good effort to John. I believe this movie will be a future beloved classic, as it is a sweet and wonderful story telling.

Snugg® iPod Nano Case (7th Gen) Case - Quality Silicone Carabina Case with Lifetime Guarantee (Black) for Apple iPod Nano 7th Gen
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy and Good Quality Product, 11 Aug. 2014
Really good quality case for my iPod. I love it.

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Heart-Warming and Touching Story of Man and Cat, 11 Aug. 2014
I really love this story about Bob the ginger cat and James Bowen. I bought the Kindle version of the book. I must say that it is one of the best book I have ever read. Simply written and brutally honest. I read the book in just one day, and it is very rare I would do that. Now I understand more about the people like James, making a living in the street, and trying to make ends meet. I hope there will be more stories about the future adventures of Bob and James.

Cowboys & Aliens - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Olivia Wilde

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun movie but don't take it seriously or expect more..., 30 Mar. 2012
I find the movie to be fun and enjoyable, especially with Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford being the main casts (the only reason I watch this silly cowboy-Sci-fi flick in the first place). The plot was good to start with but it got lost in the CGI-aliens fight towards the end.

Case-Mate Creatures Peacock Case for Apple iPhone 4/4s - Teal
Case-Mate Creatures Peacock Case for Apple iPhone 4/4s - Teal

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Colorful Cover - I like it, 22 Mar. 2012
The silicon cover for my new iPhone 4s is good and it protects the phone in general. The bright colorful cover helps me to find my phone in my large handbag or around the table - cannot missed the bright turquoise and yellowish-green backcover. The only minor irritation to me that the cover was apparently designed for iPhone 4 - which is slightly bigger than iPhone 4S. So it does not really hug the phone. I hope to find in the future a good cover that would really fit the iPhone 4S.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Powder that makes your skin flawless, 1 Mar. 2012
As per the other reviews, this product is fantastic. I have already ordered my 2nd or 3rd one so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4