Profile for Guitarman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Upload Your Photo - Gift for You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Upload Your Photo - Gift for You - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea!, 29 Jun. 2015
Very useful facility, much appreciated by the birthday boy!

Far From The Madding Crowd [DVD] [1967]
Far From The Madding Crowd [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Julie Christie
Offered by Digizoneuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic drama with a great cast., 18 May 2015
We saw this film (the original) soon after it was released in 1967. It has lost none of its drama and is still a brilliant film. We are going to see the new version soon, and friends tell us it is very good - we reserve judgement.

The Trigger
The Trigger
by Arthur C. Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it for a mind boggling idea!, 18 May 2015
This review is from: The Trigger (Paperback)
Excellent service! I read this some years ago and remembered it during a conversation with a friend.
It is a brilliant alternative answer (fiction) to some of today's problems around the world.
The ending is even better!

Stentor Bone Bridge Saddle blank 85x12x3.5 mm
Stentor Bone Bridge Saddle blank 85x12x3.5 mm
Offered by Bridport Music

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality. I highly recommend this supplier, 13 April 2015
Excellent quality.
I highly recommend this
Thank you!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Milliput - great stuff! How did I manage without it?, 11 Mar. 2015
An excellent product, enabling me to repair the neck of a gutiar almost invisibly. I'm now thinking of other uses for Milliput, and will probably order some of the white Milliput for another job that's coming up soon.

TFA 35.1026.54 Focus Radio-Controlled Weather Station
TFA 35.1026.54 Focus Radio-Controlled Weather Station

5.0 out of 5 stars and therefore should be able to make good use of the weather station, 21 Dec. 2014
I have one of my own, and decided to buy one for my brother-in-law. He is a gardener, enjoys the outdoors, and therefore should be able to make good use of the weather station.

Promptly delivered - thank you!

The Complete Short Stories of Edgar Allan Poe (Annotated) (69 stories)
The Complete Short Stories of Edgar Allan Poe (Annotated) (69 stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary tales from a bygone era, 23 Jun. 2014
Poe can be seen as the father of much of the fantasy and horror fiction of the last fifty years. It is well worth going back to the source. Then try HP Lovecraft.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Right on time!, 14 Feb. 2014
The clock movement was exactly what I needed to restore a nice clock we bought in a charity shop. Didn't like original fingers, so I replaced the lot. Job done.

Sophie's World: A Novel About the History of Philosophy
Sophie's World: A Novel About the History of Philosophy
by Jostein Gaarder

5.0 out of 5 stars A charming and engaging mystery, with some powerful messages., 12 Jan. 2014
The perfect introduction to philosophy for people of all ages. I read it several years ago, and forgot how good it is, so I bought a new copy - to keep!

Navitech premium durable water resistant neoprene black zip sleeve carry case for Portable DVD players 7 - 9.2 inch screens
Offered by Navitech Official UK Store Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat and sturdy case for the portable DVD player (Toshiba), 12 Jan. 2014
Inexpensive protection for our grandson's favourite technology (after the Nintendo!).

Would be even better, if it had a couple of straps so you could hang it from the back of a car's front seat, and watch the player, from the back seat of the car. Would be ideal for long journeys.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3