Profile for The Laughing Mole > Reviews

Casio High Impact Tough Solar Chrono GW-3500BB-1ADR
Offered by tictocwatches
Price: 169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 21 Jun 2014
Ok I'm a bit of a watch addict and when I saw this I had to have it. Have a digital g-shock already but prefer analogue watches. This is a visual treat. Was a little worried it would be too big for my wrist but it's fine. Set up was easy once I read the manual. Lume is better than I expected and easily lasts through the night. Time updates each night with the watch left on my bedside table. Recommended!

Geogaddi
Geogaddi
Price: 10.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Geogaddi (Audio CD)
Good, but not as great as 'Music has the right'. And now I have to add more words to keep Amazon happy...

Momentum Steelix Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Green Nylon Strap 1M-SP74B7G
Offered by Cuff Crazy
Price: 58.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch - but please don't buy it, 17 Jun 2014
Really like this. Great bold face and lume. Second hand hits the marker every time. Nice weight. Removed the strap for a black rubber one - much better and more comfortable. Won't knock a star off as this is a great watch. But please don't buy it - I like to have something different.... ;-)

48:13
48:13
Price: 8.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: 48:13 (Audio CD)
Listened to it only three times so far. First listen I was very underwhelmed. Ignore first impressions I told myself, all the best albums take a few listens, Now after three listens I'm no more encouraged. Where are the tunes? And what's that poem doing there....?? Disappointed.

Hugo Hugo Boss No 1 Eau De Toilette 125ml
Hugo Hugo Boss No 1 Eau De Toilette 125ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back to the 80s..., 6 Jun 2014
Can't seem to buy this in the shops anymore and is a real smell of the 80s - padded shoulders and wide jackets... but love it! Was worried that at this price it would be a fake, but it's the reall stuff. Wonderful. Now who did shoot JR?

TP-Link TL-WA850RE 300Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/ Wi-Fi Booster (WPS function, Easy Configuration)
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent so far, 6 Jun 2014
Only had this a few days to rather premature to review... but prompted by Amazon.... First impressions - excellent, Setup in less than 5 mins and works well, Looks good too for something as mundane as a wireless extender! Think I might have to buy another for upstairs....

Music Has The Right To Children
Music Has The Right To Children
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Their best - IMHO, 6 Jun 2014
Got into BOC in the last year, and have 4 of their albums, but this is the one I play the most. Many fantastic tracks and a great mood of angst and fear permeated by sparks of joy marks this album.

Black Silicone Rubber Divers Sports Watch Strap Band Red Stitching 22mm
Black Silicone Rubber Divers Sports Watch Strap Band Red Stitching 22mm
Offered by Talk Time
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great strap, 6 Jun 2014
This looks great with the red thread highlight against the black and is comfortable to wear - and a great price to boot!

Tenn Fluid Cycling Water Resistant Cycle Overshoes Black 8-9
Tenn Fluid Cycling Water Resistant Cycle Overshoes Black 8-9
Offered by Tenn Outdoors
Price: 17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not waterproof, 10 Jan 2014
I ordered these in November when they were listed as 'waterproof' by Tenn - they certainly are not. Now I see they are claiming water 'resistant' only (guess any material other than a sponge can attract that claim....) They are a struggle to get on, I am a size 8 and ordered a size 8-9 - couldn't get them on. Exchanged for a size 9-10. still very tight and difficult to get on - I tend to leave them fitted around my trainer. If you are using trainers like me I would recommend go 2 sizes up.

They keep my feet warmer than trainers alone and were a reasonable price, but if you are looking for year-round cycling overshoes for dry feet, keep looking....

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 8-inch Tablet (White) - (ARM Cortex A9 1.6GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, 2x Camera, Android 4.1.2)
Offered by iHD Lounge
Price: 224.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Nov 2013
Excellent - replaced my previous Samsung tablet - the original Galaxy Tab. My how things have moved on. I have a Note (the phone) and it is great having the larger screen. The handwriting recognition is pretty good (much better than my note) - though not always foolproof, you do have to take care in writing legibly! I find the operating system slick with no real lag and batter life is great. Having the SD card slot and the ability to plug in a USB via a cheap cable is really handy for real world working.

The 8" screen gives much more room to browsing and documents compared to the usual 7".

Strongly recommended.