Profile for SSDhillon > Reviews

SSDhillon

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile On-Ear Headphones B&W - Ivory
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile On-Ear Headphones B&W - Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sound, sleek design, great in ivory, 4 Jan 2013
I have just purchased the ivory P5 headphones and they are beautiful. I had been looking into the black P5 headphones but then came across the ivory version while out shopping. I was surprised how good they looked in real life. The Ivory leather is actually real and looks super sexy, the ear pads are made with real memory foam and are super comfortable. I use them on the train and love the noise isolation, really blocks out the background noise. The acoustics are amazing from the speakers, I am actually able to hear detail in the music I never knew was there. The cable is replaceable, ear pads are removable and build quality is excellent. Want the best headphones at 250, buy these.

Bowers & Wilkins A5 Wireless Music System B&W
Bowers & Wilkins A5 Wireless Music System B&W
Price: 399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply WOW, 1 Jan 2013
I have just bought the Bowers & Wilkins A5 speaker and it has blown my mind. I was about to by the Bose Sound Link Airplay but once I heard the A5 it was a simply decision, the sound difference was incredible. Added is the fact that the A5 is sleek and stylish compared to other products in the market. I have owned the speaker for a week and already my friends are planning to purchase their own after listening to mine.

I found the Airplay setup super easy once I downloaded the Bowers & Wilkins Setup app, took me 2 minutes to complete. The Airplay connection to my iPhone is very consistant and I am able to connect from anywhere within my 2 story house.

If you are in the market for an Airplay speaker then you have found the best for its size in the market, 5***** from me.

Bowers & Wilkins P5 On-Ear Headphones B&W - Black
Bowers & Wilkins P5 On-Ear Headphones B&W - Black
Price: 249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing headphones, takes comfort to a new level, 1 Jan 2013
I bought these headphones as I knew the brands reputation. These headphones are amazing, I never knew my iPhone could sound this good, the sound is incredibly detailed and balanced. They are super comfortable and I am able to wear them for hours. A must buy for any music fans.