Profile for swellmac > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Allen and Page Layers Crumble, 20 Kg
Allen and Page Layers Crumble, 20 Kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 18 Mar. 2015
I'd say this just the crumbs(dust/waste) left over after the pellets are made. For me, personally, it was a waste of money, my hens don't even recognise it as food. They dig it out of the feeder looking for 'real' food! The wild birds are happy although, even they don't clean it up, there is wasted money all over the ground! :-(

Upper part/gear box for BC 5000/CA5000
Upper part/gear box for BC 5000/CA5000
Offered by SussexSpares

5.0 out of 5 stars Very prompt delivery!, 21 Dec. 2014
It's great to be able to get the spare parts you need when you need them. This item was exactly as described, the seller therefore is, by my experience, reliable and delivery was extremely prompt. I'm happy with my purchase.

Extra Select No Wheat Wild Bird Feed, 20 Kg
Extra Select No Wheat Wild Bird Feed, 20 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Nov. 2014
Very satisfied with this product. Actually, I'm feeding it to my hens mixed with dried mealworms & being wheat free is perfect because not even the hens like the wheat. This is a good product.

Extra Select Mealworms 5 L Tub
Extra Select Mealworms 5 L Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, 11 May 2014
I like this product, I feed it to my hens as a treat. It arrived promptly and well packaged. I find this product to be very good value for money

Extra Select High Energy Suet Pellets Insect 3 Kg Tub
Extra Select High Energy Suet Pellets Insect 3 Kg Tub

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 May 2014
Good value for money. Delivery was prompt. It arrived well packaged. My only criticism would be that I'd prefer the pellets were smaller, I found myself breaking them all up into smaller pieces.

Birki Unisex - Adults OUTDOOR 27073 Clogs & Mules blue EU 39
Birki Unisex - Adults OUTDOOR 27073 Clogs & Mules blue EU 39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 April 2014
Reviews that I read prior to purchasing my outdoor Birkies suggested that if you have a wide foot to order the size up, I did so and I'm glad I did as my foot is very wide. I needed a shoe that was extremely easy to slip on & off when there were jobs that needed doing around the yard. I'm happy with this product.

Aigle Women's Aiglentine Wellington Boots, Green (Kaki), 5 UK (38 EU)
Aigle Women's Aiglentine Wellington Boots, Green (Kaki), 5 UK (38 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Aigle Wellies, 15 Dec. 2013
When I buy wellies they have to be able to work hard, I travel up steep slippery slopes, over rocks and through bog to check my cattle, I'm certainly not just walking the dog through some puddles! I've bought boots such as Ariat mud busters before and they'd split after less than a year, very disappointing. At first I thought these were flimsy but, now I'm thinking that the fact that they're being so flexible might be a positive attribute. They are lightweight and very flexible. On the downside, I feel they is a definite lack of structure & support around the heel/archilles tendon and I read someone's review that complained of them being a bit long.. Not the case! They don't come all the way up to my knee at all & that would be my preference. If you're looking for a good, basic Wellington boot, these will suit,

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars couple of issues but otherwise great, 25 Sept. 2012
Very prompt delivery. Great T-shirt but.. writing across the chest is much bigger than pictured. A bit too big for a woman's chest, the words 'full service' go from armpit to armpit! It looks nothing like that in the picture. Good quality fabric, very sturdy but, very small sizing.. I bought 'Medium' and it is definitely 'Small'.

Kenwood MG510 Meat Grinder
Kenwood MG510 Meat Grinder

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 30 July 2012
Yes this product is RUBBISH! Should have taken heed of the reviews that indicated that fact in the 1st place. Now I deeply regret purchasing this 'so called' meat grinder! If you have any serious workload that needs doing then do NOT buy this machine. Mine clapped out after 6 months and then what use is it trying to return it?! What a waste of money!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2013 8:22 AM GMT

Let England Shake
Let England Shake

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 20 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Let England Shake (Audio CD)
We love this album. At first, not so sure but then, it just grows on you & grows on you! These lyrics took allot of courage I'm thinking, maybe, maybe not,either way, good on you PJ!! Do Buy This!!

Page: 1 | 2