Profile for Ms. A. R. Langley > Reviews

Ms. A. R. Langley

Dance of the Robin
Dance of the Robin

5.0 out of 5 stars Dancing in time with the robin, 7 May 2014
I love Sue Taylor's voice - it has a softness and sincerity that is timeless, this novel reminds me of some of my favourites 'The Secret Garden' and 'The Midnight Garden' as Chloe's adventures take her to places and times that are so real and yet...Looking forward to the next one!

Moving Through Parallel Worlds To Achieve Your Dreams: The Epic Guide To Unlimited Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Manifesting made easy!, 15 Mar. 2014
A friend described this to me as the book that blows all other law of attraction books out of the water - and it's true! This makes the quantum world accessible & shows how to create paradigm shifts. It has made sense of what I've been doing!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2014 9:25 AM GMT

Strength of My Heart: A Spiritual Fairy Tale
Strength of My Heart: A Spiritual Fairy Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars A story for our time, 8 Feb. 2014
An adult fairy story with a heroine more worldy than Alice in Wonderland. She takes us on a journey through the mire of corruption & economic despair meeting intriguing characters that ultimately give us a hope for the future.

The Inspiring Journeys of Pilgrim Mothers: Pioneering Pathways to Inner Peace
The Inspiring Journeys of Pilgrim Mothers: Pioneering Pathways to Inner Peace
by Jane Noble Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational goldmine!, 23 July 2013
This book is a goldmine of inspiration!

The second book in this best-selling `Pilgrim Mother' series blew me away. The stories are as individual and inspiring as those of the entrepreneurs in `The Inspiring Journeys of Women Entrepreneurs' but this book's interviewees are more international and, naturally, totally different.
I've come away from this book with Jane Noble Knight's question ringing in my ears
`Are you pioneering your way to your most authentic life?'

The Inspiring Journeys of Women Entrepreneurs: Exploring New Ways of Business That Answer Your Calling
by Jane Noble Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem of A Book, 6 Mar. 2013
'Inspiring Journeys of Women Entrepreneurs' is exactly what the title promises. I found the stories so profound and touching I savoured each one. Normally I will devour a book that I'm enjoying, but this one is so inspiring I wanted to take my time with each woman's story, to delight in it.
The entrepreneurs are all very different and individual. 'Secret Millionaire' Gill Fielding's moving account of her childhood - how she found joy and abundance in the financially poor streets of the East End, has led her to her concept of Money Mum, showing us how to make sure we get our Financial Five-A-Day - I do wish politicians would take a leaf out of this woman's book!
Then there is Fair Trade pioneer Carry Somers who has led, and is still leading, the way to help the women of Ecuador. Another 'Secret Millionaire', the vivacious Dawn Gibbins is, like most of the women in this book, showing how we can work together and how women can change the world. Marie-Claire Carlyle talks of how we can all be Money Magnets - and this is just four of them!
Every woman has been carefully chosen by the inspirational Jane Noble Knight.
When she first told me she wanted to celebrate women's stories I thought it was a great idea but not sure who might read it - now I think EVERY woman, and men too, would/could get something from this book and the stories of these humble, and often very shy, yet inspiring women entrepreneurs. These, hopefully, are the business models of the twenty-first century.

This Marvellous Ego: Intimate Talks from Many 1999
This Marvellous Ego: Intimate Talks from Many 1999
by Michael Barnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Ego!, 17 July 2009
This Marvellous Ego had me throwing the book across the room - I was so annoyed at the truth in it! Worth reading if you have any issues with your ego! If you are feeling worthless then this will help kickstart you into action. My favourite quote - point your ego at the stars and it will just fall away. A transformational talk from a great master.