Profile for Yana > Reviews

Content by Yana

Yana (Auckland, New Zealand)

Steptoe & Son - The Christmas Specials [DVD]
Steptoe & Son - The Christmas Specials [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wilfrid Brambell

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and very relaxing!, 18 Nov. 2013
I was born way after the serial was on the screen and there are not many my peers understand Steptoe's humour but I found it funny, relaxing and simply hilarious. When I feel down, tired etc I put the serials like Steptoe&Son, Auf Wiedersehen Pet and I am sorted :)
I love British humour! ......cheaper than antidepressants, therapies etc......:)

A Collection of Wonders Box Set (Wonders of the Solar System / Wonders of the Universe / Wonders of Life) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Prof. Brian Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and easy to watch., 18 Nov. 2013
Well....I actually have nothing to add to the positive feedbacks....just want say that all my family entirely enjoyed the collection and my husband has watched it God knows how many times. And I really like Brian's performance.....he's not a professional actor and for a professor-physisist he's done very well!

Body Worlds [DVD]
Body Worlds [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent material!!, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Body Worlds [DVD] (DVD)
I bought both DVD and the book and I have no regrets that I purchased them. Trully! They both are excellent products, wondefully done, easy to watch and comprehend material even for people who are not into anatomy. I guess for many of people it will be their first opportunity to look inside a human body , this simple and at the same time extrimely sophisticated machine. I am pretty sure that You will not be scared of the wraped apart body parts and organs...some will discover a magnificence of this wonderful vechicle where I believe our souls reside ....Dr Gunther done a really great job. You will also discover the way/methods the bodies were prepared for the excibition.
Fascinated information !

Golden Tarot of Visconti Grand Trumps
Golden Tarot of Visconti Grand Trumps
by Lo Scarabeo
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, 9 Aug. 2011
Beautiful design and pictures with gold background. Cards are not thick but made with quality and will last long.Easy to shuffle. Photos of cards that you can see on Amazon don't show real beauty of them. I believe that this set of gorgeous cards will make an excellent addition to your collention. I am very happy with the purchase.

The Distant Healing Handbook: How to send healing to people, animals, the environment and global trouble spots
by Jack Angelo

1.0 out of 5 stars Think twice before you buy, 9 Aug. 2011
I ordered this book to get in depth info about distant healing. ....Unfortunately the material in the book didn't meet my expectations. Repetition, repetition and repetition.... Too simplistic. Porely written. Boring. Jack could posibly fit the whole book into 10-20 pages. I was very disappointed. If you are a Reiki, EMF or any other energy healing practitioner think twice before buying this book.

Angels Of Atlantis Oracle Cards: Receive Inspiration and Healing from the Angelic Kingdoms: 44 Full Colour Oracle Cards and Instruction Booklet
by Stewart Pearce
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purchase!, 3 Aug. 2011
I agree with all comments submitted. What can I add....? Really amazing cards...Frankly speaking this purchase was beyond my expectations. The cards are in beautifull deep vibrant colours, easy to shaffle and they have special energy which you feel as soon as you touch them. I like that they don't have human images for angels and this helps me to get into a meditative state very quickly. A liitle book of 22 paiges plus cover pages, size of the cards, is informative and easy to use for both beginners and more experienced readers. It is printed on a good quality paper so will not fall apart after frequent use. I'll post some pictures of the cards later.