Profile for Mr. Glen P. Livesey > Reviews

Content by Mr. Glen P. Li...

Mr. Glen P. Livesey "Apachev8" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance [DVD]
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not great., 24 May 2015
The first film wasn't all that good and this one isn't all that much better. I had hoped they would have learned from the first film but in many ways it's better than this one. If you have the first and you want to complete the set then buy it but don't expect too much.

Braun Series 3 340s-4/ 3040 Wet and Dry Electric Foil Shaver (Product colour may differ)

5.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed., 24 May 2015
See Update: I've had a Braun shaver before, it cost about the same and it really gave a good shave. This one is not so good. The quality looks and feels the same, it keeps it's charge well but the shave is not very good. I find I sometimes have to go over the same area again and again to get a close shave and even then I sometimes find rough stubble about 10 minutes after shaving. A hint here, I think, is to shave everyday with it as it doesn't seem to work too well on a 2 or 3 day growth.
Update:- 31/05/15 I've had the shaver a while now and have found that it is really good if you dry shave eveyday with it. It doesn't irritate the skin like some shavers do and DOES now give a close shave. Maybe the cutters need a little time to bed in to the foil so I have given it 5 stars up from my initial 3.

Bosch IXO Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver with Right Angle Adapter and Easy Reach Adapter, 3.6 V Battery, 1.3 Ah

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Bosch., 24 May 2015
Tougher, stronger and no reduction in quality.

Red [DVD]
Red [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film, 24 May 2015
This review is from: Red [DVD] (DVD)
Helen Mirran is still sexy and Bruce is as tough as usual. Buy, buy, buy.

Wolf Head (Hint of Green) Iron on Sew on Embroidered Patch Badge Applique Motif
Wolf Head (Hint of Green) Iron on Sew on Embroidered Patch Badge Applique Motif
Offered by scent heaven essential oils

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 good stars., 24 May 2015
Great patch and it looks good.

I'm Not Totally Useless, I Can Be Used as a Bad Example Embroidered Patch 10cm X 4cm (3 3/4" X 1 1/2")
Offered by Klicnow

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., 24 May 2015
Good patch and we'll made

Its not the Destination, Its the Journey Patch 10.5CM X 4CM (4" X 1-1/2")
Its not the Destination, Its the Journey Patch 10.5CM X 4CM (4" X 1-1/2")
Offered by Klicnow

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and 5 stars, 24 May 2015
Good patch though I've no idea how I'm going to iron it on. lolol

The Addams Family: The Complete Series (1964)
The Addams Family: The Complete Series (1964)
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

5.0 out of 5 stars I was 12 again. 😊 Happy times., 24 May 2015
Still funny and Caroline Jones is still sexy. For all those who remember this series I recommend you by it and re - visit your childhood. Only watch one or two episodes at a time though, maybe once a week, like it used to be way back before Corrie and Eastenders were on every night (well it can sometimes seem that way!)

1982 South Atlantic Medal - Full Size Made in Britain
1982 South Atlantic Medal - Full Size Made in Britain
Offered by Contact Left Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good substitute., 18 May 2015
Looks good even next to the real thing. Keep it protected though as I suspect the 'shiny' will wear off if you don't. '

John Wick [2014] [Region 2] DVD
John Wick [2014] [Region 2] DVD
Offered by Popcorn and Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2015
Not a bad film and Keane Reeves has come a long way from the kid in Wild Stallions lolol.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16