Profile for Deka > Reviews

Content by Deka

Deka

[Pack of 3] TECHGEAR® Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 CLEAR Screen Protector Guards With Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2015
Does the job at the right price

3 x atFoliX Screen Protector Sony HDR-CX410VE Screen Protection Film - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony Screen Protector., 5 Feb. 2014
A well made product, have used this make on other items and they work a treat. Went onto screen ok, the grid lines help
but I haven't used the camera since so I cant report on the reduced glare they claim to give.

Viper Quick Release Security Belt Black
Viper Quick Release Security Belt Black
Offered by Savage Island

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Viper Men's Security Belt (Shoes)
Nice belt for the price. I'm a big lad, 46" waist, and it fits me ok with more adjustment available.

iGadgitz Black Silicone Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Non Slip, 24 Jan. 2014
Fitted to stop phone from slipping out of my hand. It does an excellent job at a very good price.

Parasene Large Cold-Frame Heater
Parasene Large Cold-Frame Heater

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!!, 20 Jan. 2014
Very poor product. Burner is meant to be held in place in the base by a soft plastic collar, you push it in and it pops back out. I managed to force the burner and collar in place but as soon as I turned the wick control it popped out again.
I persevered and got it into place, and lit, but as soon as I fitted the black cover and turned it to lock into place, guess what, it popped out again!.
I've got it working now but I haven't locked the cover in place, just rested it over the locating pins.
I will modify the locking system myself but I can't recommend this product in any way.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Off Centre?, 27 April 2011
The kit is very good, it contains nearly everytning you need to mount a flat panel tv.
I had problems with a very hard brick wall, drilling into it was a nightmare, even with a professional drill and masonry bits! It wasn't helped when it appeared the spirit level in the wall bracket was not 'level'. After marking up the holes for drilling when you took the bracket away the holes were not vertical. In the end I found another small spirit level which enabled me to get the correct positioning.
Now it's fitted it is a brilliant piece of kit, just don't trust the in built spirit level, mine lied!!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2013 10:11 AM GMT