Profile for Musicman > Reviews

Decrescent 2 Port Micro USB Car Charger for Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad - Black
Decrescent 2 Port Micro USB Car Charger for Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad - Black
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Mar. 2013
Use this quite often when I am driving to charge my iPone and iPad. The blue indicators are quite bright but not a problem for me.

LG BP06LU10 6x Slim External BD-RW - Blue
LG BP06LU10 6x Slim External BD-RW - Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Product sent, 1 Mar. 2013
They sent me the wrong one which didn't work on my mac computer. I ended up buying the Panasonic UJ 260

Braun Clean & renew refils - CCR5+1 - Pack of 6 cartridges
Braun Clean & renew refils - CCR5+1 - Pack of 6 cartridges
Offered by Digital2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 1 Mar. 2013
I was buying this product from somewhere else but this product does the same job and is a bit cheaper.

Mophie Powerstation Battery for iPhones, iPads, Tablets, Smartphones and USB Devices - Red
Offered by MemoryVal

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one problem, 1 Mar. 2013
It looks great, charges my iPhone and my iPad. The only problem is that the red comes off. When not in use I store it on some non slip material which has now gone red. As yet I can't see that the colour has been lost anywhere on the Powerstation.

MOBiXi Black 360 Car Windscreen / Windshield Dashboard Suction Mount Dock Cradle Holder Universal For Gigabyte Barbie
Offered by adapters and things

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar. 2013
I use this for my iPhone 5 as I use it as my Sat Nav. Easy to put the phone in and out. Hasn't dropped off since I installed it and it adjusts very easily.

New Apple iPhone 5 (All Models) 'PowerBank - JUICE PACK' External High Capacity (2000 mAh) Rechargable Spare Battery Power Pack WIRELESS Emergency Charging Charger Case / Cover with FLIP in WHITE & Bonus Pack of 5 Screeen Protectors - Part Of The InventCase® Accessory Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the look, 1 Mar. 2013
I have normally bought Morphie Juice packs in the past which were very good but expensive.

This was great value for money. The top cover hinge is a bit flimsy but when you insert you phone its not a problem. The cover is great as I don't bother using the clear plastic protectors. It adds a bit of bulk to my iPhone 5 which might upset a few people but its fine with me. I can recharge my phone which is more important for me.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2013 2:34 PM BST

LEICKE Panasonic UJ-260 External Blu-Ray Disc Burner Writer Drive USB 3.0 BD-R XL 100 GB & BD-RE XL 100 GB Support / Successor Model to Panasonic UJ-240

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 1 Mar. 2013
Was having problems until I plugged it straight into the computer (I had been using a hub)

Writes Blu Ray at x2 which takes a long time but the quality was excellent.

Wired--up Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack Splitter Adapter - Black
Wired--up Gold Plated 3.5mm Jack Splitter Adapter - Black
Offered by jiam913

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 1 Mar. 2013
I bought 3 but only 1 of them snap into position properly when plugged into the socket. They do work but you have to position them exactly.

Indigo Banana Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to Female Headphone Extension Cable
Indigo Banana Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to Female Headphone Extension Cable

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 1 Mar. 2013
If I plug my ear phones straight into the computer I can adjust the sound up and down. When I use this extension I can't. Maybe the one I have is faulty.

PX3 PS3 & Xbox 360 Headset - EU
PX3 PS3 & Xbox 360 Headset - EU
Offered by Fast_Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product., 1 Mar. 2013
Arrived in good time. Haven't used the presets yet but the sound quality is excellent. Have been using it on Call Of Duty, now a lot easier to find the enemy.

Comfortable on the head. Charge lasts quite a long time. (for me anyway) Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5