ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Profile for David Ross > Reviews

Content by David Ross

David Ross

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DIGIFLEX Jewellers Loupe 30 x 21mm Glass Jewellery Antiques Magnifier Hallmark Eye Lens
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 24 May 2013
Will be using this Seller again, Great in every area, Post, Packaging, Delivery, JUST USE THEM AND YOU WILL SEE HOW GOOD, O and I use the eye glass every day, but that's not the point, lol, it was Great as Well.

ROLSON SMALL TWIN BLADE POCKET KNIFE 59109
ROLSON SMALL TWIN BLADE POCKET KNIFE 59109
Offered by BuySend Limited
Price: 5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knife, 21 May 2013
This is just what I wanted, it replaces one that I had for 22 years and lost, and it did everything I needed as this new one does, Great Oeice of Kit, will be back for more from this site.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 8:37 AM GMT

USB A Female to Mini USB B 5 Pin Male Adapter
USB A Female to Mini USB B 5 Pin Male Adapter
Offered by BuyOnline-HK Shipping
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 13 April 2013
I was delighted with the item and the Dealings I had with sales and service, fast, reliable and went out their way to help, will be using this site's again and keeping it as a Favourite Site.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Radio, 13 April 2013
Have been using this all the time, does what it says on the box. Great Company to work with, will use this site's again for future sea going equipment. This Radio is a must if you are going on the sea, on low power, from Edinburgh I picked up Aberdeen Coast Guard very clear, which is a must for the inshore and main Weather Forcast for the UK.

Eyeglasses Jeweler 20X Magnifier Magnifying Glass Loupe LED Light Watch Repair By BuyinCoins
Offered by Kruhlstein
Price: 4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Mar 2013
Now I can see and used both hands to work on small things, will be back to this site, I always found it hard to use the hand held glass and work with both hands.

Rolson Tools 82711 Gel Knee Pads
Rolson Tools 82711 Gel Knee Pads
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 7.05

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM, 25 Mar 2013
JUST WHAT I WANTED, I will be able to use these for so many jobs, they will be used for working round the house, with the car and when I go on holiday on the canal boat they will be very useful, so much needed and much used item, fast delivery in Great Order, I will use this site's again. BIG THANKS.

Map Inland Waterways of Scotland
Map Inland Waterways of Scotland
by Jane Cumberlidge
Edition: Map
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Mar 2013
Just what I wanted and more, came in fast time, in good order, and gave me all the information. I needed for what I want to do, will be back for more items, use this site's for inland waterways. And more.

Leather Case Cover with USB Keyboard (QWERTY) for 7 inch Tablet PCs
Leather Case Cover with USB Keyboard (QWERTY) for 7 inch Tablet PCs
Offered by Afunta UK
Price: 4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I'm Late leaving feedback, 16 Mar 2013
Got the case in fast time, great order, will use this company again, Great Service, I was late giving feedback, wish I could give 10 Stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3