Profile for Z. Folkes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Every Day With Jesus Jan-Feb 2014: Songs for the Road
Every Day With Jesus Jan-Feb 2014: Songs for the Road

4.0 out of 5 stars great for daily reading, 28 Feb 2014
I have been reading these notes for several years now and have always found them to be helpful they don't pamper up to people like some notes and give a clear and accurate view.

Pearls of Great Price: 366 Daily Devotional Readings
Pearls of Great Price: 366 Daily Devotional Readings

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR DAILY READING, 28 Feb 2014
I read this book when I go to bed as I use Everyday With Jesus in the morning. I have tried some previous notes but this is certainly one of the best and also doesn't come up with ridiculous comments which I have come across in other notes I have tried.

Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" Standing Leather Origami Case (will only fit All-New Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"), Red

5.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL FOR KINDLE FIRE HDX, 28 Feb 2014
Yes its expensive but having had a cheaper case which was supposed to come on/off when I opened/closed it - none of which happened, I decided to try this case. It works perfectly starting up and closing when I open/close the case and the stand works perfectly .

New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch 7" 2013 (ALL Model Versions - 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) RED Multi-Function Leather SMART FOLIO Front & Back Case / Smart Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Premium SLIM Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & Screen Protector Shield Guard & Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet Red Stylus Pen Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase®
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, 17 Jan 2014
Reading the reviews on this case I decided to go ahead and purchase it. However, I was very disappointed as some of the time when lifting the cover it comes on other times it does not - It seems to have a mind of its own. I have today returned it to Amazon and ordered a more expensive case in the hope that this one will do what it claims. Yes I do have an HDX kindle!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 4:30 PM GMT

My Samsung Galaxy S III (My...)
My Samsung Galaxy S III (My...)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with this book, 30 Sep 2013
Tells me what my phone does but doesn't show me how to do it which I needed help on it

Chad Valley My First Sing Along CD Player - Blue
Chad Valley My First Sing Along CD Player - Blue
Offered by UK ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars great cd player just one problem, 20 Oct 2012
I bought this for my granddaughters 3rd birthday she and her brother love playing with it but unfortunately it only has batteries and they forget to turn it off wthen they go to sleep which means mum and dad have to remember to go upstairs and turn it off before the batteries run out.

The Bible Puzzle and Quiz Book: Over 350 Fun Puzzles with a Biblical Theme
The Bible Puzzle and Quiz Book: Over 350 Fun Puzzles with a Biblical Theme
by n/a
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars Christian quiz book, 6 Oct 2011
I spent a lot of time looking for a quiz book that was related to the Bible and managed to find this. It was very repetitive but I enjoyed asking my husband who is a preacher. the questions which were in the book and finding out exactly how much he knew - he always managed to beat me. Although I usually use the NIV, I did manage to find a revised standard version on which the quiz book was based. So far I have been unsuccessful in finding another similar quiz book.

Panasonic Lumix FS10 Digital Camera - Pink (12.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Offered by Hyper-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE LITTLE CAMERA, 5 Jun 2011
My previous camera broke down for the second time although I had only had it for 18 months. I decided that I would like a pink camera for a change and as I have found Panasonic to be really reliable, I looked into this one This was reduced heavily and I looked at several websites each one gave it a good report. It is easy to use and takes good photos. So far I am really pleased with it.

Siemens Gigaset C475 Quad Digital Cordless Answer Phone
Siemens Gigaset C475 Quad Digital Cordless Answer Phone

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MONEY, 2 Feb 2011
Bought this phone because 'Which' gave top marks. Whenever we use the phone there is continual interference. I have been told this is caused by our AOL modem. I am not prepared to change this and so have had to go to the extra expense of buying a new set of telephones - NOT SIEMENS. We have had absolutely no problems with our Panasonic and so have reverted back to these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2011 3:38 PM BST

Her Daughter's Dream (Marta's Legacy Book 2)
Her Daughter's Dream (Marta's Legacy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant 2 series by Francine Rivers, 15 Oct 2010
What can I say that hasn't already been said - It was fantastic - like the others I was unable to put this book down and was reading it for 2 hours each evening when I was supposed to be sleeping. It covers a family for 7 generations going into depth with 4 of the generations. Like several of her other books a lot of this is taken from similar experiences that Francine herself knew as a child. If you are not familiar with Francine Rivers now is the time to start I cannot recommend her too highly. Another thing which stood out to me is that unlike other authors who seem to praise themselves up, you get none of that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4