Profile for Agnes B > Reviews

Content by Agnes B

Agnes B "Agnes" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
3D Wall Clock Sticker for Children Room,Give Romantic Atmosphere To Kids Place-218
Offered by Luv To Buy Ltd UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic girl room decor, 19 Mar. 2015
Absolutely fantastic girl room decor. Its easy to put on, just need to be careful to take it out, as it my tear.

Customisable Children's Personalised Wooden Train Letters
Customisable Children's Personalised Wooden Train Letters
Offered by Japanese Cool Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars he love it, its very well made with a lovely ..., 19 Mar. 2015
I bought a train for my nephew, he love it, its very well made with a lovely bright colours.

Boys Striped Design Thermal Knit Fleece Lined Thinsulate Winter Beanie Hat (Black Grey & Air Force Blue)
Offered by TeddyT's

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2015
Love it. Its warm and nicely soft, and so cheap. Im definitely recommending.

7" inch Touch Screen A13 1.0GHz CPU  Android 4.0 Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi (White)
7" inch Touch Screen A13 1.0GHz CPU Android 4.0 Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi (White)
Offered by Citus Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for my nephew who is 12 and he absolutely love it. Its obviously cheap and working fine, 19 Mar. 2015
I bought for my nephew who is 12 and he absolutely love it. Its obviously cheap and working fine. Its very simple to use it. It have wifi which its perfect.

The Green People Company 50ml Organic Fruity Kids Mandarin Toothpaste
The Green People Company 50ml Organic Fruity Kids Mandarin Toothpaste
Offered by Nutrisun

5.0 out of 5 stars First my kids haven't like taste, as its not as sweet as standard ..., 19 Mar. 2015
First my kids haven't like taste, as its not as sweet as standard one, but from time to time they got used to it. I bought another one and they are still happy to use it, and I'm too. I will definitely keep buying it.

AloeDent Original Aloe Vera Toothpaste with CO-Q-10 Mint Flavour - 100ml
AloeDent Original Aloe Vera Toothpaste with CO-Q-10 Mint Flavour - 100ml
Offered by Dental Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, very fresh taste, 19 Mar. 2015
Fantastic, very fresh taste, never thought an organic sls free toothpaste will definitely be same as non organic one, and I'm wrong. Im allergic on sls so this toothpaste its absolutely perfect, after trying few already.

Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette, Garden of Eden 13.2 g
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette, Garden of Eden 13.2 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2015
Lovely shades, stays on for long and they don't make my eyes itch. I will definitely buy again.

Childs Farm hand wash for mucky mitts 250ml
Childs Farm hand wash for mucky mitts 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A child farm hand wash, 19 Mar. 2015
Very nice, gentle hand wash for my kids. I will definitely buy another one.

Fairy Angel Elf Silicone Fondant Cake Icing Chocolate Sugar Sugarcraft Decorating Mould Tools
Offered by Goodefiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Its whose a gift for my sister she love it. Easy to use, fast delivery. Thank you

Silicone Butterfly Lace Fondant Embossing Dies Cake Decorating /Sugarcraft Moulds
Offered by seguryy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Fantastic easy to use. Glad bought it as a gift for my sister.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8