Profile for Agnes B > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Disney Cars Lightning McQueen Toddler Bed
Disney Cars Lightning McQueen Toddler Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bed for toddler first bed, 18 Oct 2014
Fantastic bed for toddler first bed. My son love it, his 3years and4 months now and bed its still good for him. Easy to setup and very nice made. Worth money.

Disney Pixar Cars H11F4297 Boy's Hat and Glove Set Blue 52 cm
Disney Pixar Cars H11F4297 Boy's Hat and Glove Set Blue 52 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars and my son love a gloves anyway, 18 Oct 2014
I need to returned them as hat whose to small, but still amazon let me to keep a whole order as a gift, and my son love a gloves anyway.

Spearmark 3-Piece Disney Cars 2 Tool Shaped Cutlery Set
Spearmark 3-Piece Disney Cars 2 Tool Shaped Cutlery Set
Offered by Direct247

5.0 out of 5 stars This are best cutlery for my son who loves disney cars, 18 Oct 2014
This are best cutlery for my son who loves disney cars, he has been very surprised and happy when he has received them. Fabulous, well made.

ESPRIT Collection Men's  Crew Neck 1/2 SleeveT-Shirt -  Grey - Grau (026 graphite grey) - Medium (Brand size: M)
ESPRIT Collection Men's Crew Neck 1/2 SleeveT-Shirt - Grey - Grau (026 graphite grey) - Medium (Brand size: M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct 2014
Another great gift both for my friend who loves esprit clothes. Definitely worth money.

ESPRIT Men's  Crew Neck Long SleeveLong-Sleeved Top Grey Grau (MINE GREY)
ESPRIT Men's Crew Neck Long SleeveLong-Sleeved Top Grey Grau (MINE GREY)

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift for friend, 18 Oct 2014
A perfect gift for friend, who loves esprit clothes but has no time to go to the shop. Arrived quickly, just in time for his birthday.

Kidkraft Bead Maze Cube Learning Puzzle
Kidkraft Bead Maze Cube Learning Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars he loved it. Its so bright and so much to ..., 18 Oct 2014
It whose a gift for my nephew on his 1st birthday, he loved it. Its so bright and so much to do for little hands. A very highly recommending

Trixie Protective Pants For Dogs In Season, Medium E.g.cocker Spaniel, Border Collie. Black
Offered by Country Life Services Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog hate it, she couldn't walk when she has them ..., 18 Oct 2014
My puppy get heat very early, when she whose 9 months, she bleed a lot, she didn't know whats has go in on with here, she make a mess all over the floor whenever she walks. Having two small kids (a 7months daughter and 2,5years son) i whose exhausted as my puppy she whose in heat for almost 2,5months. I search in google what i can get to make here stop dripping all over the floor, then i found this pants. My dog hate it, she couldn't walk when she has them on, as she thought i have punish here. I still have to change pads, which i found very uncomfortable but she gets used to them. I think its worth to get one.

Royal Canin Mini Sensible Dry Mix 2 Kg
Royal Canin Mini Sensible Dry Mix 2 Kg
Offered by Pet N Pony

5.0 out of 5 stars My miniature schnauzer love it, I'm using a few months now, 18 Oct 2014
My miniature schnauzer love it, I'm using a few months now. She has very sensitive stomach, trowing up every 2 days, since I'm giving that food she occasionally has been sick, after my kids has feed here with our food. Worth trying.

Trixie Spare Pads For Protective Dog Pants, M, Pack Of 10
Trixie Spare Pads For Protective Dog Pants, M, Pack Of 10
Offered by Surepets ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Oct 2014
They are good, fits perfectly, no leaking. Affordable.

Boys Disney Cars All In One Swimsuit | Disney Cars Sun Suit | Age 4
Boys Disney Cars All In One Swimsuit | Disney Cars Sun Suit | Age 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit, 17 Oct 2014
My son love it, it makes him worm when out from swimming pool, and also its from Cars, his best Disney movie. Definitely worth money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7