Profile for Agnes B > Reviews

Content by Agnes B

Agnes B "Agnes" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Fairy Angel Elf Silicone Fondant Cake Icing Chocolate Sugar Sugarcraft Decorating Mould Tools
Offered by Goodefiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Its whose a gift for my sister she love it. Easy to use, fast delivery. Thank you

Silicone Butterfly Lace Fondant Embossing Dies Cake Decorating /Sugarcraft Moulds
Offered by SPRING2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Fantastic easy to use. Glad bought it as a gift for my sister.

Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste
Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this product as after reading all reviews thought it could be nice one. Its make my gums and lips sore, 11 Feb. 2015
Just to say overall this toothpaste its not forme. I have been diagnosed with SLS allergy and as soon as i have found out i have to change all my cosmetics from toes to head incl mouth. I bought this product as after reading all reviews thought it could be nice one. Its make my gums and lips sore, i have more ulcers and cracked corner lips. I changed imidietly fir another organic sls free one and all things gone. I havent like taste as well.
Its only my opinion and expiriance so please dont take it wrong.
It have been good service/fast delivery so that why 3 stars from me. Thank you

Auraglow Super Bright Motion Activated PIR Sensor Weatherproof Wireless Twin Security Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
Very good, working as described. Perfect for my garden. Thank you

Disney Cars Lightning McQueen Toddler Bed
Disney Cars Lightning McQueen Toddler Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bed for toddler first bed, 18 Oct. 2014
Fantastic bed for toddler first bed. My son love it, his 3years and4 months now and bed its still good for him. Easy to setup and very nice made. Worth money.

Disney Pixar Cars H11F4297 Boy's Hat and Glove Set Blue 52 cm
Disney Pixar Cars H11F4297 Boy's Hat and Glove Set Blue 52 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars and my son love a gloves anyway, 18 Oct. 2014
I need to returned them as hat whose to small, but still amazon let me to keep a whole order as a gift, and my son love a gloves anyway.

Spearmark 3-Piece Disney Cars 2 Tool Shaped Cutlery Set
Spearmark 3-Piece Disney Cars 2 Tool Shaped Cutlery Set
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars This are best cutlery for my son who loves disney cars, 18 Oct. 2014
This are best cutlery for my son who loves disney cars, he has been very surprised and happy when he has received them. Fabulous, well made.

ESPRIT Collection Men's  Crew Neck 1/2 SleeveT-Shirt -  Grey - Grau (026 graphite grey) - Medium (Brand size: M)
ESPRIT Collection Men's Crew Neck 1/2 SleeveT-Shirt - Grey - Grau (026 graphite grey) - Medium (Brand size: M)
Offered by WiBA-Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2014
Another great gift both for my friend who loves esprit clothes. Definitely worth money.

ESPRIT Men's  Crew Neck Long SleeveLong-Sleeved Top Grey Grau (MINE GREY)
ESPRIT Men's Crew Neck Long SleeveLong-Sleeved Top Grey Grau (MINE GREY)

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect gift for friend, 18 Oct. 2014
A perfect gift for friend, who loves esprit clothes but has no time to go to the shop. Arrived quickly, just in time for his birthday.

Kidkraft Bead Maze Cube Learning Puzzle
Kidkraft Bead Maze Cube Learning Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars he loved it. Its so bright and so much to ..., 18 Oct. 2014
It whose a gift for my nephew on his 1st birthday, he loved it. Its so bright and so much to do for little hands. A very highly recommending

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8