Profile for Mrs. H. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mrs. H. Williams

Mrs. H. Williams "Hazel Nut" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Borrowers [DVD]
The Borrowers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Borrowers [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for Grand children.

Soft Navy Travel Document Case (With Lock & Key) For Passport, Tickets, Travellers Cheques, Insurance, Money etc - D
Offered by Supreme Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov 2014
Ordered as a Birthday present for a great niece who is off to travel the world.

MISS LULU POLKA DOT OWL LEAVES BUTTERFLY LADIES CROSS BODY RAINBOW STRAP CANVAS MESSENGER SHOULDER SCHOOL HAND BAG (Owl Grey)
Offered by Miss Lulu Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Nov 2014
Bought as a Christmas present was so pleased I ordered two more!!!!!

Euro punch press 32 mm
Euro punch press 32 mm
Offered by benjeffery

5.0 out of 5 stars so only to happy to help him out, 26 Nov 2014
Bought for my nephew in South Africa as he couldn't get one there, so only to happy to help him out.

MICROWAVE POTATO COOKER COOK JACKET COOKER BAG POUCH REUSABLE WASHABLE 4 MINUTES
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars I already have one of these and bought this one ..., 26 Nov 2014
I already have one of these and bought this one as a present for my sister to take back to South Africa with her, so hopefully she will use it and spread the word.

9" CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC ALL WINNER A13
9" CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC ALL WINNER A13
Offered by Portworld K

3.0 out of 5 stars Only Ok, 15 Feb 2014
Bought two one for me and one for my husband, as we are trying to get into the 21st Century!! I read the write ups and thought we would give it a try. Both arrived well packed and in good order, we charged them up and had one each, my husbands is still ok although the battery life is as stated by lots of others very short. The one I used was usless it wouldn't do more than a couple of minutes and then it froze, so I have returned it and am awaiting my money back, so not really sure as to the quality of these tablets but as stated by others I think you get what you pay for, my husband is happy with what his does but I don't think I will get a tablet at all just continue to use my lap and my trusty Ninetendo DS.

A Wild Pursuit: Number 3 in series (Duchess Quartet)
A Wild Pursuit: Number 3 in series (Duchess Quartet)
by Eloisa James

4.0 out of 5 stars Got finish off quartet, 3 Jan 2014
Up to Eloisa's usual standard and finished off the quartet series I have been reading, love the easy reading but interesting way these books are written. Definate set for Eloisa James fans.

All You Knit is Love: 20 Patterns for Romantic Handmade Gifts
All You Knit is Love: 20 Patterns for Romantic Handmade Gifts
by Debbie Harrold

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting heaven, 30 Dec 2013
Bought just for fun but have knitted quite a few for Christmas presents, they are easy to follow take little time and wool but give a lot of pleasure. Would recommend to anyone who likes to knit.

Lord Perfect: Number 3 in series (Carsington Quartet)
Lord Perfect: Number 3 in series (Carsington Quartet)
by Loretta Chase

4.0 out of 5 stars To finish of quartet, 30 Dec 2013
Ordered to finish off quartet of Carsington Set. Came promptly and in very good conditon considering it was only 1p plus postage of course.

Two Falls, Two Submissions or a Knockout
Two Falls, Two Submissions or a Knockout
by Al Marquette

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 30 Dec 2013
Ordered for a present for a wrestling fan who remembers the old days!!!! So very good book to enjoy at leasure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3