Profile for VovinPrgel > Reviews

Content by VovinPrgel

VovinPrgel "J4L4EVA" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
InventCase Microsoft Lumia 535 2014 Heavy Duty Shockproof Case Cover with in Built Stand and Screen Protector - Black
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2015
Good sturdy case! I can't find any fault with it! :)

NEW!! PRODUCT DEEP PLASTIC DRAWERS 6 HIGH MADE IN UK
NEW!! PRODUCT DEEP PLASTIC DRAWERS 6 HIGH MADE IN UK
Offered by Keto Plastics Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars this is pretty good, it's also kind of useful as I ..., 11 April 2015
It's really wobbly and has a habit of falling over from time to time, but for cheapness,
this is pretty good, it's also kind of useful as I have mines in a cupboard out of sight.

Microsoft Lumia 535 5 inch UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 1.2GHz, 1Gb RAM, 8Gb storage, Wi-Fi, BT, Camera, Windows 8.1)
Offered by Phones2Post

1.0 out of 5 stars 1) The camera doesn't have an option to zoom when you're taking pictures which makes it more or less useless.., 11 April 2015
CON: This phone is a complete and utter piece of s***...

1) The camera doesn't have an option to zoom when you're taking pictures which makes it more or less useless...
2) You can't use Google store and the Microsoft store is crap which also means that you can't connect it to Google devices -.-" ...
3) There isn't an app management option so you cannot turn of or disable apps from running.
4) The battery life is bad as it has to be recharged ever second day................
5) It doesn't give you any notification sounds whenever you get a message on Skype or anything and there is no options for sound for that!
and ugh there are way too many to list here but these are the five that piss me of the most about this phone!

PRO: It kind of looks pretty decent and the sound quality for music is alright.

This is my first ever Micros*** phone as I was curious to see what they
are like ugh but from now on, I'm sticking to either Samsung or Sony!i!

Avoid if you want the phone or expect the phone to have what is listed above!i!
I've just thrown mines out in the rubbish and have ordered that new(ish) Samsung
Galaxy S6 edge!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2015 8:07 AM BST

Accmart(TM) Microsoft Xbox 360 Xbox360 Wired USB Cable Game Controller Gamepad Joypad for PC Windows 7 (Pink)
Offered by accmart

3.0 out of 5 stars Have just found out that the item had came but ..., 10 Feb. 2015
Have just found out that the item had came but my brother had taken it without me knowing so I'm going to give this 3 stars due to not being able to have used it.. Sorry for the earlier review!!! :|

Sujiman Kupa Rina male masturbator
Sujiman Kupa Rina male masturbator
Offered by Amazing Japan !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for my younger brother who lives in Germany ..., 10 Feb. 2015
Got this for my younger brother who lives in Germany as a joke for his 13th birthday and he freaking loves it roflmfao...
Might have to get one myself! lmfao...

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars then I'd recommend something stronger or go to your GP, 10 Feb. 2015
Didn't work at all! Even after taking about eight!
If you want something to help you sleep, then I'd recommend something stronger or go to your GP.

Euro Shopper 24 Jaffa Cakes 300g Case of 20
Euro Shopper 24 Jaffa Cakes 300g Case of 20
Offered by mybritshop

5.0 out of 5 stars I totally love these, they are the only Jaffa cakes that ..., 10 Feb. 2015
I totally love these, they are the only Jaffa cakes that I actually like and used to eat them a lot while stationed in Germany.

I'd highly recommend them to anyone who is partial to JC's as they are really nice, they have real chocolate and they do not make you feel sick like what McVites and other brands do. :)

Now that I have found these, I plan to buy them when I next get paid.

Dimplex OFRC20C Electric Oil Free Column Heater, 2 Kilowatt
Dimplex OFRC20C Electric Oil Free Column Heater, 2 Kilowatt
Offered by Deals4u Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I'D HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!i!, 18 Nov. 2014
Well all I can say is that I am surprisingly happy with this item as
it's really warm and heats up within minutes on full settings.

Also I was shocked that this item had arrived yesterday
(I had ordered the day beforehand!) as the
Delivery estimate was for: Thursday, 20 November 2014 - Monday, 24 November 2014 .
Now if only every seller would be this quick at delivering things. :p

Anyway I can say that from what I've experienced so far, I'd HIGHLY
recommend this seller to everyone.

Also this heater is something that I'd recommend to everyone who
are looking for a really warm and efficient. plus eco friendly as well
as being really cheap to run heater!

2Kw Electric Fan Heater with Overheat Protection
2Kw Electric Fan Heater with Overheat Protection
Offered by Lettuce Eat

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 and it's still working well... Last ..., 16 Nov. 2014
2014 and it's still working well...

Last two of the same items though had burnt out within a few months so
I am pleasantly surprised that, the one that I currently has is still working well!

Bettacare Child and Pet Gate
Bettacare Child and Pet Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
Quick delivery and easy to build up..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5