ARRAY(0xae848ae0)

Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Dark Horse (Audio CD)
Makes me want to drink lots of Whiskey and trash the house, like some rock and roll legend. Gonna be great for summer BBQ's

Until Now
Until Now
Price: 6.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Greyhound is awesome, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Until Now (Audio CD)
Some really good songs on this we love Greyhound, its a great song to piss your neighbours off with and has a nice base line

Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind
Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind
by Graham Hancock
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool freaky book, 5 Mar 2013
Bought as a present, an interesting read some nice pictures of what you expect to seen whilst taking LSD or mushrooms

Melancholia [Blu-ray] [2011]
Melancholia [Blu-ray] [2011]
Dvd ~ Kirsten Dunst
Price: 13.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Film, 5 Mar 2013
Bought as a present and force to watch it, the best part is when Kirsten Dunst she gets her tits out a couple of times that's it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2013 2:27 PM BST

Breville VDF065 Halo Health Fryer, 1 Kg, 1200 Watt - White
Breville VDF065 Halo Health Fryer, 1 Kg, 1200 Watt - White
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent on second attempt, 5 Mar 2013
I read the mixed reviews on this product compared to the Actifry as our actifry lasted but the lid broke (latches) and the arm inside broke. I wanted something a bit more versatile than just able to make chips. The first one got delivery in a timely fashion, I have to admit it is well constructed and quiet when in use.

I test a small portion of chips and that's when I noticed the paddle started to mangle the chips, to be fair on the product I gave it a coupe of goes with different types of frozen chips, as I thought the size might matter. The steak chips I cooked last came out as crispy mash potatoes. In the picture I have only 4 chips made it through the process. The paddle kept jamming and it made an awful noise when it did. This fryer got returned.

The second fryer arrived, I immediately noticed the arm of the paddle sat very close to the bowl and the paddles arm operated much better. I cooked a test portion of chips and not one got mangled, we have done wedges, beef stroganoff and a full 4 person family portion of chips all done to perfection without the mutilation previously experienced. Nice crisp light and fluffy chips!!

One point of interest for buyers. don't fully fit the handle into the paddle as this makes storage easier.