Profile for jpb > Reviews

Dunlop Tortex - Standard Plectrum Set (Pack of 6) - 0.5 - 1.14 mm
Dunlop Tortex - Standard Plectrum Set (Pack of 6) - 0.5 - 1.14 mm
Offered by Dirty Riffs Guitar Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Jan 2013
If you want to have a try with different pic gauges then go for these. They feel good in the hand and don't slip about at all. A previous reviewer says they thought theirs were second hand because they were dirty on arrival, mine were also a bit grimy (I'd love to know where the seller gets them from to get them dirty) however when they were given a bit of a wipe there were no signs of wear or use at all so I don't think they were 'second hand' in anyway.

Orange Micro crush CR3
Orange Micro crush CR3
Offered by Sound Affects

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little amp, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Orange Micro crush CR3
This is pretty neat considering it's size. Anyone expecting too much from a box that is less than 6in by 6in needs a reality check. It kicks out a decent amount of noise on either channel and the inbuilt tuner is a handy addition.

The Of Tape Vol. 2 [Explicit]
The Of Tape Vol. 2 [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 18 Jan 2013
My music tastes are pretty wide ranging but I don't tend to be particularly keen on a lot of post 90's rap/hip hop and RnB. I happened to hear a track from these guys on the radio so bought the album and I reckon it is one of the best rap albums I've heard in a long time. If you like irony, humour and skill in pretty equal doses then this is the album for you.

9V Orange Micro Crush CR3 Amplifier replacement power supply adaptor
9V Orange Micro Crush CR3 Amplifier replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 18 Jan 2013
This works as described and I would recommend anyone purchasing the CR3 to also get one of these. Saves a lot of hassle with batteries if you mainly play near a plug socket.

Lounge Against The Machine [Explicit]
Lounge Against The Machine [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun covers of alternative classics, 10 Dec 2012
Does what I expected it to do, good listen and makes interesting background music. I would recommend to those with a sense of humour.

Successful Time Management: Get more out of your day
Successful Time Management: Get more out of your day
by Frank Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 1 July 2010
I wasn't disappointed with this book. It contains some clear, well thought out techniques for managing ones time based on the 'type' of person you are.

You need to be honest with yourself and recognise how you behave to take full advantage of the advice given (or get someone else to be brutally honest with you!) however I would guess that if you are buying this book it is because you recognise you need help in this area.

Altogether a well thought out, well presented book by an author who would appear to know what they are talking about. I have a greater awareness of the type of person I am when it comes to managing time and also some handy techniques to help 'manage' myself.