Profile for F Rose > Reviews

American Pasadena 50cm in black/gold
American Pasadena 50cm in black/gold
Offered by bagsandluggage Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets the smallest hand luggage requirements, 10 July 2015
Really pleased with this. Good quality, meets the small Easyjet size criteria & can fit enough for a weekend away. Looks very smart, wheels work well & lightweight.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and easy fun!, 10 July 2015
Got these to put on tables for my engagement party (bunch of 30somethings). Everyone enjoyed taking some fun selfies with these. They are DIY but not difficult. I'd say they are one use only but cheap, cheerful & fun.

Feather refill - 3 Pack - Fits PurrSuit, Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Feather refill - 3 Pack - Fits PurrSuit, Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Your cats need this!, 10 July 2015
The cats go crazy for this, they absolutely love it. We have to hide it after they've had their 10 minutes otherwise they play with it themselves. Every cat owner should have this! Delivery was really quick and it fits through the letter box.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars We took the flap off the front to make it easier for the cats but they definitely like the privacy of a cover, 15 Feb. 2015
Quite large, but looks sophisticated and having a lid does keep the smells in! We took the flap off the front to make it easier for the cats but they definitely like the privacy of a cover.

FoxHunter Deluxe Multi Level Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post Climbing Sisal Toys 608 Blue Faux Fur 55cm x 55cm x 180cm Height
Offered by KMS Distributions LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars At 7 months they are now a bit big for it but they love it. They always sleep in all different compartments ..., 15 Feb. 2015
We bought this when we got our kittens at 3 months old. At 7 months they are now a bit big for it but they love it. They always sleep in all different compartments but especially love the top. My partner was very good at following the assembly instructions (I would have struggled). It is pretty tall, but they love to be high so it really suits cats. It does wobble now when they run up it, because they are quite big so better suited to smaller cats but a brilliant buy.

Cat Mate C20 Automatic 2 Meal Feeder with Ice Pack
Cat Mate C20 Automatic 2 Meal Feeder with Ice Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, 15 Feb. 2015
Very easy to use, my cats haven't worked out how to open it yet. Keeps food fresh, and each side can be set to a different time. Perfect for when we are working late, or away over night. I have bought two, one of them ticks when on, the other doesn't.

Grab bag 20 pieces cat toys bag
Grab bag 20 pieces cat toys bag
Offered by Happy Dog Place

5.0 out of 5 stars which can get annoying!, 15 Feb. 2015
Cheap and cheerful, lots of variety. Only drawback is how many have bells in, which can get annoying!

Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit
Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Our two cats absolutely love this. They play together pushing the ball to ..., 15 Feb. 2015
Our two cats absolutely love this. They play together pushing the ball to each other, and they play by themselves. I love that they just keep coming back to it for a little play time every day. The ball has got stuck on flashing mode, but that's not a big deal. This is endless fun for cats, I really recommend it.

Clean & Lean Flat Tummy Fast!: The healthy way to a totally toned tummy in 14 days
by James Duigan

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting and well explained read, 9 May 2014
I bought this as I already have the cookbook. Very interesting and well explained but some repetition. The extreme diet to get a flat tummy is very restrictive, I'd say only those already used to barely eating could follow it, it doesn't give me enough energy to carry on with my usual gym routine so I didn't stick to it. Good for ideas on target exercises, depending on the different reasons for your tummy. If you're choosing, I prefer the clean and lean cookbook.

Joseph Joseph Elevate Carousel Gift Set - Black
Joseph Joseph Elevate Carousel Gift Set - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy but they knock off easily, 9 May 2014
I love the look of these and the individual
elements are quality and do their job but the hooks to keep them on the carousel are small and it's very easy to knock them
all off which gets annoying. Great space saver and convenient though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3