Profile for Kim > Reviews

In Car Charger - Tomtom USB Car Charger
In Car Charger - Tomtom USB Car Charger
Offered by ChargerCity

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken already, 15 April 2014
It's not even lasted a month, I gave this to my boyfriend on the 26th March as part of a "birthday present" and it's broken already (broke the end of last week), I know it's not expensive but don't really have the money to be buying him a new one every 3 weeks so definitely wouldn't recommend unless you're looking for a quick fix until you get a proper one.

Xbox 360 250GB Console
Xbox 360 250GB Console
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Console)
What can I say, it arrived the next day in perfect condition, it was in its own box inside an amazon box so well packaged. It arrived with the remote which is great, the only downside is that the headset is VERY temperamental and my boyfriend sometimes struggles to hear me but I understand that this is a common problem with the microsoft xbox headsets so cannot complain! :-)

CSI: Hard Evidence (Xbox 360)
CSI: Hard Evidence (Xbox 360)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 April 2014
What can I say, it arrived when expected, perfect condition, love the game and am totally hooked! Will definitely buy more games!

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Deadly Intent (Xbox 360)
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Deadly Intent (Xbox 360)
Offered by Tracymuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 April 2014

Strange Detractors (Farscape (Boom Studios Paperback))
Strange Detractors (Farscape (Boom Studios Paperback))
by O'bannon S. Rockne

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 15 April 2014
Arrived the next day, just in time to take it to my boyfriends for his birthday (I'm very disorganised) perfect condition, my boyfriend loved it and finished it within a few hours!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 April 2014
Love the bracelet, haven't stopped wearing it since I bought it, and amazed that the colour's kept so well! :-D

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 April 2014
Totally love this Harry Potter set, exactly what I was looking for, and for the price you can't complain! :-)

Wooden Incense Stick Holder with brass inlay
Wooden Incense Stick Holder with brass inlay
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 April 2014
Totally love this incense stick burner, exactly what I was looking for, and for the price you can't complain! :-)