Profile for Robert Howard > Reviews

Content by Robert Howard

Robert Howard "Potty Bob" (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
CANDURE® - Professional Blackheads Whiteheads Remover Extractor Facial Tool -Flat and Round Wired Ends - Stainless
Offered by CANDURE

4.0 out of 5 stars Another one for the back of the drawer., 19 Dec. 2014
Arrived early and works fine.

Battery for Samsung Samsung SGH-L760, 3.7V, 900mAh, Li-ion
Battery for Samsung Samsung SGH-L760, 3.7V, 900mAh, Li-ion
Offered by UK Battery

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 19 Dec. 2014
Doesn't hold it's charge for a day

Deliverance 35th Anniversary Remastered Deluxe Edition [DVD] [1972]
Deliverance 35th Anniversary Remastered Deluxe Edition [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ Jon Voight
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie., 29 April 2014
It was a long time ago when I saw this movie, so I thought I would have another look. Glad I did.

WMA 3pcs Ladies Bra 2x3 Hooks Extension Strap Extender Soft Flexible Comfortable
Offered by GOMARK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat., 29 April 2014
It works for my wife, yippee. Now she won't have to spend time looking for just the right size for hours on end.

Duronic Black 15m CAT6a FTP Professional Gold Headed Shielded Network Cable - Black - High Speed 500MHz Premium Quality Cat6a / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars At last I have decent tv., 14 Mar. 2014
We have lost most of our Free-sat UK tv channels here in southern Spain using 1.2 mtr satellite dishes and we don't have a landline. So as we have satellite internet we have subscribed to satellite tv. As my wireless router is in a different room to my stb and the signal varied a bit I decided to plug staight in to the router with an ethernet cable and my local ferrateria wanted to charge me €3 a metre I got top quality for less than 1/2 price with Amazon. We now have a full Sky package with Bt sports, ESPN and lots more for €200 a year and it is all in HD quality.

Russell Hobbs 19170 Heritage Coffee Maker - Metallic Red
Russell Hobbs 19170 Heritage Coffee Maker - Metallic Red

4.0 out of 5 stars This works well., 14 Mar. 2014
Although cheap and cheerfull this coffee maker works well enough. After all with one of these machines you just pour hot water over coffee, so why pay more. I like the feature that turns it off instead of letting my coffee brew all day and then at any time I can switch it on and it heats it up. Far better better than putting a cold cup of cafeine in the microwave and nuking it.

Jumbl 35mm Film Slide and Negative Scanner - Film to Digital Image Converter - with 2.4-Inch LCD and TV-Out

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad buy at all., 12 Feb. 2014
This item turned up on time and in superb condition. It is a very basic piece of kit, but it works well and does everything it is supposed to do, if you need professional equipment then it will cost more.

Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy., 13 Nov. 2013
I needed a new electric razor and living in Spain I found that they are not the cheapest items around, so I checked out Amazon. I got nearly 50 pounds off the listed price. As I have always used a Braun I was well pleased. It gives me a decent shave and the battery life is very good.

Early Doors - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Early Doors - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Craig Cash

4.0 out of 5 stars Club in a pub, 13 Nov. 2013
I found this series funny because of the bizarre situations everyone seemed to get themselves into. It all takes place in a public bar and it is very down to earth.

The Thin Blue Line - Complete BBC Series 1-2 [1995] [DVD]
The Thin Blue Line - Complete BBC Series 1-2 [1995] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Cop series with a difference, 13 Nov. 2013
With Rowan Atkinson and a great supporting cast, with very funny situatons makes this a must in any collection of comedy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5