Profile for Robert Howard > Reviews

Content by Robert Howard

Robert Howard "Potty Bob" (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unlimited entertainment., 11 Sept. 2015
This suits me perfectly. I am able to watch all of the TV series that I have missed for one reason or another. What makes it even better is that I can watch an episode a day without having to wait a week. It also gives me access to my email accounts and all the little snippets on You Tube. As it is wireless I do not need miles of ethernet cable. It also picks up my wi-fi signal in my friend's house across the road and he gets a perfect picture on his tv., so it has a very good range.

Rii i8+ 2.4GHz Mini Mobile Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad Mouse , Backlit LED (Blue) - (Rechargable Li ion Battery and Comfortable Silicone Back Cover For PC,Laptop,Raspberry Pi 2, MacOS,Linux, HTPC, IPTV, Google Android Smart TV Box ,XBMC,Windows 2000 XP Vista 7 8 10,UK Layout)
Offered by Uxpressbuying

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition., 11 Sept. 2015
This is a great piece of kit to go with my Smart TV box. It saves messing about with the remote when searching for tv programs and is also useful with the browser when using the Smart box and the television together.

Scholl Velvet Smooth Diamond Pedi Mix Pack Hard Skin Remover Refills - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition., 11 Sept. 2015
I purchased this as an add on to a hard skin remover. Haven't used it yet as the original is still good. There is no reason to think this will not be as good.

Scholl Velvet Smooth with Diamond Crystals Extra Coarse Power Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Velvet Smooth with Diamond Crystals Extra Coarse Power Hard Skin Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin deep., 11 Sept. 2015
My wife is well pleased with this and as a bonus I get on well with it too. Living in Spain we wear sandals all the time in summer and as a consequence we get hard skin on toes and heels. This clears that problem up nicely.

Kitchen Sink Tap Hole Blanking Plug Cover Plate Disk In Either Polished Or Brushed Finish
Offered by Grand Taps And Tiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice finish to my kitchen., 11 Sept. 2015
No complaints here. They do what they are supposed to do and the price is right. They finish my new kitchen off very nicely.

Master Class 3-in-1 Aluminium Foil and Cling Film Dispenser / Kitchen Towel Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product., 11 Sept. 2015
This is a replacement for an identical product that I have had for years. It works really well and is ideal storage for cling film and foil rolls as well as cutting them neatly.

Stoga Quad Core MXQ Smart TV BOX Mini PC Streaming Media Player with KODI(XBMC) Streamer 1GB/8GB, Fully Loaded,Google Android 4.4 KitKat,CPU Amlogic S805, 1.5 GHz
Offered by KINGSFAITH

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate., 11 Sept. 2015
Not a bad product,although I have a problem closing the menu in Film On with the remote. So I use my mini keyboard to do it.

CANDURE® - Professional Blackheads Whiteheads Remover Extractor Facial Tool -Flat and Round Wired Ends - Stainless
Offered by CANDURE

4.0 out of 5 stars Another one for the back of the drawer., 19 Dec. 2014
Arrived early and works fine.

Battery for Samsung Samsung SGH-L760, 3.7V, 900mAh, Li-ion
Battery for Samsung Samsung SGH-L760, 3.7V, 900mAh, Li-ion
Offered by UK Battery

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 19 Dec. 2014
Doesn't hold it's charge for a day

Deliverance 35th Anniversary Remastered Deluxe Edition [DVD] [1972]
Deliverance 35th Anniversary Remastered Deluxe Edition [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ Jon Voight
Offered by alentertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie., 29 April 2014
It was a long time ago when I saw this movie, so I thought I would have another look. Glad I did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5