Profile for Dr John R Martin > Reviews

Content by Dr John R Martin

Dr John R Martin

The Glove Club - Simply Powder Free Latex Gloves Disposable - 100 Gloves (Medium)
Offered by The Glove Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct 2014
Excellent product and more than fast delivery via Amazon

Pack of 2/4 - Extra Absorbent - Expanding Super Sponge For Interiors & Exteriors (4 Packs)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a sponge, 11 Dec 2013
I bought it to help clear condensation from internal surfaces of windows. It arrived when anticipated and I will comment on performance when trials have completed, however at this stage the performance is not what was hoped for

GRAPPA JULIA Invecchiata Grappa 70cl Bottle
GRAPPA JULIA Invecchiata Grappa 70cl Bottle
Offered by limato-shop

4.0 out of 5 stars A particularly smooth grappa., 19 Aug 2013
I have always drunk Grappa since living in Italy for a while in the 1980's. usually all you can get in the UK is firewater. This excellent product is as good as I have tasted (sipping Grappa) outside Venezia.

I Stopped Time
I Stopped Time
by Jane Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars I stopped time was an excellent read, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: I Stopped Time (Paperback)
I chose this rating because, once started I could not put it down. It is unusual for me to read fiction from beginning to end without putting the book down and forgetting about it for a period of time. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good read that is not top shelf stuff. I particularly liked the story telling style (similar to the authors previous book).

Simply Powder-Free Latex Gloves Medium - 100-pack
Simply Powder-Free Latex Gloves Medium - 100-pack
Offered by The Glove Club

3.0 out of 5 stars A good product with fewer rejects than usual., 15 Jun 2013
Because the product does what it says on the pack with few "rippers". You cannot ask for perfection at this price.