Profile for Martin Corrigan-Atkins > Reviews

Content by Martin Corriga...

Martin Corrigan-Atkins (Salisbury, United Kingdom)

Dead Simple (Roy Grace 1)
Dead Simple (Roy Grace 1)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars On the edge of my seat as I continue to be unable to put this book down!, 14 Feb 2014
If you have ever been to Brighton or not you will be able to form a truly accurate picture of this gem on the South East Coast of England. Ounce you start reading you may find it very difficult to stop.....

Dead Man's Grip (Ds Roy Grace 7)
Dead Man's Grip (Ds Roy Grace 7)
by Peter James
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Peter James - you will be holding your breath!, 14 Feb 2014
As usual a brilliantly written book. I love the total realism in the writing and the relationship that evidently forms between you and the characters, read and enjoy.

R206 Portable Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot + SIM with Preloaded 2x1GB Data. Connect your Kindle Fire Tablet to the Internet on the Go
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than my last Dongle., 14 Feb 2014
Quick and very easy to install, connected easily to all the devices I wanted to add, very easy to top up as required. I love it!

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Polyurethane Origami Case (will only fit All-New Kindle Fire HD 7"), Mineral Black
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 14 Feb 2014
Love it, great design an maximum protection for my new Kindle Fire. So easy to use, I just love it!

Dead Man's Time (Roy Grace 9)
Dead Man's Time (Roy Grace 9)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 6 Feb 2014
A great read cannot say more without spoiling it for you. Just read it the best book I have read in a long while.

Blue and White Transfer-Printed Pottery (Shire Album)
Blue and White Transfer-Printed Pottery (Shire Album)
by Robert Copeland
Price: 4.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than expected., 18 Sep 2011
Book was more a booklet, not as comprehensive as I thought. I would not buy or recommend. Postage was advertised as free but I was charged, In all I am not happy with this purchase.