ARRAY(0xa7cac558)

thumbsUp! Dual Power Bank - Black
Offered by Papillon Gifts
Price: 28.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Great until it failed, 6 Oct 2013
When I first got this product I loved it. It's very neat, does exactly what I wanted. It holds a lot of charge and can charge at up to 1.5A - as fast as most wall chargers.

If your phone takes micro-USB, you'll be able to charge this unit and then charge your phone with just one cable (by reversing it)

Unfortunately after about 3 months mine has broken. I thought maybe I was unlucky but I see from other reviews that this article seems to fail often.

Its a shame I bought it on an EasyJet flight rather than from Amazon as I suspect getting a replacement through EasyJet will be next to impossible
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2013 7:41 PM GMT

Greg Davies Live - Firing Cheeseballs at a Dog [DVD]
Greg Davies Live - Firing Cheeseballs at a Dog [DVD]
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and strangely moving, 12 July 2013
A very funny stand-up routine from a master comedian. The best I've seen for a long while, it's hard to describe what lifted it (for me) above any one of hundreds of others but I think the material really shines out. Greg is a real story teller who in this performance develops a feeling of meaning. On TV recently, routines consisting of nothing but quick fire puns and surrealism seem to be more popular but this performance shows how someone can deliver a clever, heartwarming tale whilst still making you laugh. Either it's all true as he says or his visible emotion at times is just bloody good acting but I was sucked in and after laughing the whole way through when it was finished I was also left with a lingering "good feeling" - not what you'd usually expect from a title like this. Highly recommended.

Western Digital My Book World Edition 1TB Home Network Storage
Western Digital My Book World Edition 1TB Home Network Storage

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed after 14 months, 8 Nov 2011
While it was working it did what it was supposed to, no real complaints, but now (just over 14 months since purchase) it has failed. Fortunately the disk did not fail (I suppose that's what WD are good at) but the housing/NAS system did. No amount of resetting or messing about would get it to come back up. I know things don't generally last forever but I expect more than 14 months from a supposed 'leading' vendor.