Profile for jill > Reviews

Grammar for English Language Teachers
Grammar for English Language Teachers
by Martin Parrott

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource for grammar usage., 14 Mar. 2014
This is a clearly written textbook with activities.
It is exactly what I need for my course and beyond, teaching English as a Foreign Language, but could be useful for English teachers.

Eeazy-Gizmo Black Sublime Premium Portable Laptop Adjustable Foldable Tray Table USB Bed Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable laptop tray, 28 Jan. 2013
This product is good, it's light weight and easy to assemble and good to use in bed but the legs collapse a little on the chair. There is plenty of room on the table and for the price I would recommend it.

That Summer! - Gold Vinyl
That Summer! - Gold Vinyl

5.0 out of 5 stars New and old memories, 19 Sept. 2012
This review is from: That Summer! - Gold Vinyl (Vinyl)
I bought this item for a younger friend as it was one of my absolute favourite albums when it was originally released. I was so happy to re-discover it and know that younger people are collecting vinyl and enjoying this great music. It arrived quickly and was perfect.

Winsor & Newton Hardback Sketch Books - White 170gsm - Casebound A6
Winsor & Newton Hardback Sketch Books - White 170gsm - Casebound A6
Offered by LPC Stationers

4.0 out of 5 stars Sketch Book, 16 Mar. 2012
I bought this small sketch book to take with me to Paris to jot down thoughts and sketches. It seems very fit for purpose and I am happy with it. The cover is sturdy and it will fit into my pocket easily.