Profile for rose.athens > Reviews

Content by rose.athens

rose.athens

Apple iPhone 5S 32GB Unlocked (Gold)
Apple iPhone 5S 32GB Unlocked (Gold)
Offered by Gooddeal4you
Price: 595.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, but I'd love to have it for myself, 30 Dec 2013
It's a phone that I loved from the first sight. Sadly my daughter loved it too. Guess who won...

Pros: It's fast, it's pretty, it's well built. I'd gladly move from android to this iPhone. You feel you're having something precious on hands.

Cons: First of all the price. Strangely enough Apple seems to be having no problems with the pricing. Second (and last) I hate itunes. But that's about it.

A great (and expensive) phone. Maybe the 6 will be better, and it'll be my turn to have it.

Asus Eee Pad 10W/18W Power Adapter
Asus Eee Pad 10W/18W Power Adapter

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 19 Nov 2013
I recently ordered an Asus Eee Pad 10W/18W Power Adapter .

B00DC8U0MU

From the photos on the left side of the item, it seems that all the adapters are included. Instead, only the British adapter was included, and it's useless for the rest of Europe. Remove the rest of the photos and specify in the description that only the British adapter is icluded.

QNAP TS-419P+ 8TB 4 Bay All-in-One Desktop NAS Server
QNAP TS-419P+ 8TB 4 Bay All-in-One Desktop NAS Server

5.0 out of 5 stars Qnap 419P+, 30 Sep 2011
This actually is the second Qnap419P+ I purchaced.

Excellent stucture, with a nery good web interface. What I loved most is the read and writw speed, close to 80Mb/s! And the second: it never fails to reproduce any file. All my files are bluray .iso and mkv 1080p. The reproduction by my Dune media player never had any problems in the image, pixeling or audio. Quite the opposite with the WD Mybook world.

Just perfect!