Profile for Dr. John G. > Reviews

Inspector Morse's Oxford [DVD] [NTSC]
Inspector Morse's Oxford [DVD] [NTSC]
Offered by Special Interests

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth watching for any Morse fan, 15 Nov. 2013
An interesting guide to some of the Morse locations around Oxford , well worth watching for Morse fans, is only about 1 hour long though .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 10:54 AM BST

World War 1 - Memorabilia Pack
World War 1 - Memorabilia Pack
Offered by Resources for Teaching

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably good memorabilia pack, 12 Nov. 2013
Has interesting memorabilia on World War one, particularly the medical letters on the wounded , bought it for a school project for my 10 year old son . Would only rate it as ok not very good.

World War I (Eyewitness)
World War I (Eyewitness)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent overview of the Great War, 12 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old son for a school project and we both found it fascinating and informative , I learned a lot myself , would thoroughly recommend it both as an easy to read summary book on World War One and also valuable as a reference for school projects.

Endeavour (The Origins of Inspector Morse) [DVD]
Endeavour (The Origins of Inspector Morse) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shaun Evans
Offered by Macheath Productions

5.0 out of 5 stars A jewel for any Morse collection, 9 Oct. 2012
From thoughtful critical review to love lost to an interest in fine cars and opera ,this film portrays the young Morse in a fascinating way in the 1960s. With superb character actors and attention to detail from the 1960s , this is absorbing from start to finish, watching it again reveals further hints to the furture Morse.
A worthy addition to the library of any Morse fan.

Come Outside with Auntie Mabel and Pippin: Plants and Other Living Things
Come Outside with Auntie Mabel and Pippin: Plants and Other Living Things

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini School for Toddlers !, 30 April 2012
These programmes are fantatstic and educational for toddlers, all my four children have enjoyed learning about the outside world with Pippin and Auntie Mabel, my daughter is now 2 and loves them, even my 8 year old son and 6 year old twin boys still watch these programmes, they are difficult to find now on DVD , but thanks to Amazon I have a number of these DVDs for my children to keep . One of the best childrens programmes ever produced by the BBC .

Sesame Street - 40 Years of Sunny Days [DVD]
Sesame Street - 40 Years of Sunny Days [DVD]
Offered by simply-well-priced

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunny Days 1972 to 2010, 19 Oct. 2010
Fantastic DVDs, I was born in 1972 and grew up with Sesame Street, now I have 4 children aged 1 to 6 and they are laughing with me now at the same clips I saw at their age, brings back great memories, well recommended for all.

John G.