Profile for Rosie > Reviews

Rosie

Phoney Boyfriend
Phoney Boyfriend

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love lol, 1 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Phoney Boyfriend (App)
Well Kai is my favourite the person who models the character is super yummy it's a pity that it ain't real as they all say the things that every girl wants to hear :D add more characters please?

Hotel Island: Family Fun Game, manage your bookings, staff and expand your vacation paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars good app!, 11 Dec. 2015
Good app! I've only just joined and I'm enjoying it so far

Westbound: Gold Rush
Westbound: Gold Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars great app!!, 10 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Westbound: Gold Rush (App)
It's a great app my only criticism is that it takes too long to load treasure I.e. 1 hour but other than that it's quite fun!

MONOPOLY Hotels
MONOPOLY Hotels

1.0 out of 5 stars keeps crashing, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: MONOPOLY Hotels (App)
Not impressed by this game to be honest I have loved it to begin with and now 17 levels later this game has started to repeatedly crash and close itself down on my kindle so I'm not happy

Falling Hard (At the Party Book 2)
Falling Hard (At the Party Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 May 2013
I would have thought I would get more for my money it's 2 quid and only like 30 pages long so you don't get much personally I feel ripped off would I buy from this author again? My answer to that is no way! I'm disappointed.

The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay

4.0 out of 5 stars great game but....., 25 April 2013
This review is from: The Sims Freeplay (App)
It took me two hours to download this game but once it was downloaded it was well worth the wait the only disappointing thing is there is not enough simoleons to expand the town and if you want more you have to pay!

The Darcys of Pemberley: The Continuing Story of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok but it sounded too american, 4 Jan. 2013
I enjoyed the book however there was a few things that has annoyed me a bit - first, spelling - ms winslow has decided to use american spelling and therefore the book doesnt tie in with the original austen classic. secondly - I felt as though wickham loved elizabeth more than his own wife which again that doesnt bode well with the original story as wickham is a cold hearted individual who lusts after power and money. And thirdly - The kidnapping of elizabeth is a little far - fetched since wickham has been banned from pemberley and according to the original, has been disgraced by his behaviour to the Bennet family. All in all, I thought that this book is a good book, but the author has poorly conducted this and made it into 20th century style rather than 18th century style which in my opinion, is a little disappointing.