Profile for eddie > Reviews

Content by eddie

eddie

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This pillow case is laughably bad.., 27 April 2014
We received this pillow case today on time, but the quality of this product is beyond terrible, it was so small and very un evenly stuffed, it would better suit to be a pillow for my daughters dolls house, do not buy.

HTC One 32GB UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Silver (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC One 32GB UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Silver (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Dealco

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been an avid iphone user from day one, and no phone could change that until this One., 13 April 2013
I have been an avid iPhone user from day one, and NO phone could change that until this One. I am what they call an Apple fan boy and have been for many years and no Android phone would change or tempt me away from iOS (iPhone,iPad) that was until i heard about this one which caught my eye, so i thought I wouldn't mind playing about with that phone knowing in the back of my mind its not going to compare to my iPhone 5, but when I had my first hands on I was shocked at how smooth things were and its the first time i felt dam here is a phone thats better than mine, so the next thing I did was to see how much Mazuma Mobile and the other recycling sites would give me for my iPhone 5 as I haven't the time to bother with Ebay, before i knew my iPhone was gone and I have my money to put towards the HTC One, I have had the phone for 2 weeks now and I can honestly say I made the right decision and I love this phone. If your and iPhone user and thinking of switching to Android I would say this is the phone to switch too simply as the build quality is in my opinion actually better than the iPhone 5 which is a big statement, and the software is fantastic along with the camera simply an amazing phone.

Extreme Frontiers: Race Across Canada [DVD] [2012]
Extreme Frontiers: Race Across Canada [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Charley Boorman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charley Adventure., 15 May 2012
I have enjoyed all of Charley's adventures and this is adventure was enjoyable to watch. I hope u do more adventures charlie