Profile for P. C. Anthony > Reviews

Content by P. C. Anthony

P. C. Anthony "jasper61" (Derby, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Aranjuez
Aranjuez
Price: 13.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Aranjuez (Audio CD)
A good interpretation of Aranjuez of which I have a few versions and with the added tracks of other guitar pieces it makes for a relaxing listen.

BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble
BaByliss for Men 7847U I Trim Stubble
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat - in more ways than one., 30 May 2014
A very light & easy to use trimmer with plenty of settings for either that short look or the Farther Christmas one. If you purchase this I do not think you could be disappointed at what you get for the price.

Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Price: 39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars For smooth floors only., 9 May 2014
My kitchen floor has tiles that have a slight profile and this product is only good for smooth surfaces - just one clean and the cleaning pad was holed.

BBC Weather
BBC Weather
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate as any forecast can be., 9 May 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
I've had this app on my phone for sometime & now added it to my tablet. You put in your postcode (or location if travelling) so the forecast is relevant to where you are at that time. During the time I've had it on my phone I have found it to be very accurate and it updates regularly so you are always up tp speed with the forecast.

My Cars
My Cars
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 May 2014
This review is from: My Cars (App)
If you want to keep a track on all your spending on your motor(s) then this app is superb, will even give you reminders for services, MOT etc. and its free.

Paradise Valley
Paradise Valley
Price: 6.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Not his best, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Paradise Valley (Audio CD)
Mostly good tracks but a few that are "iffy" - like Mayer best when he is more on the Blues and acoustic guitar for which he is a superb player.

Silverline MS135 Combination Stopcock Key 1000mm
Silverline MS135 Combination Stopcock Key 1000mm
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars When you need it...., 9 July 2013
My water meter is in the pavement so if we ever had a leak between that & the house stop cock we would not be able to turn the water off straight away - but we can now. Product is well made and should I say it .....20 cheaper than B&Q!

Pack of 9 Reusable Stay Fresh Plastic Can Caps in assorted colours
Pack of 9 Reusable Stay Fresh Plastic Can Caps in assorted colours
Offered by CaraselleDirect
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 9 July 2013
I had been looking in the shops for these for ages without sucess & then found them on Amazon. A really useful product for sealing cans for a day or two in the fridge.

Graham Parker And The Rumour Live At Rockpalast 1978 + 1980 [DVD] [2012] [NTSC]
Graham Parker And The Rumour Live At Rockpalast 1978 + 1980 [DVD] [2012] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Graham Parker
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 19.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 3 Jun 2013
Not heard of GP until I watched a recent programme on BBC4 that really interested me as someone who was never into "punk". Not as heavy as Sex Pistols & the like - more of the Elvis Costello but GP was there before any of them. The band suffered from not having recording exposure because they were so good live they were always touring & "missed the boat" with record deals.

This live recording proves that they were amongst the best if not the best.

Across 110th Street - 40th Anniversary Edition
Across 110th Street - 40th Anniversary Edition
Price: 12.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great title song, 3 Jun 2013
Bought this for the title song having heard it in the film "Jackie Brown" & not disappointed with the many other tracks. The film is great too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2014 12:13 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2