Profile for Christine Jackson > Reviews

Content by Christine Jackson

Christine Jackson

Argan Oil by The Skin You Love - Premium pure organic Moroccan Argan Oil perfect for face, skin, nails and hair treatment, free from parabens, preservatives and other additives and Full of natures effective anti-ageing and rejuvenating properties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting product, 22 Nov. 2013
This completely natural product will be a perfect Christmas gift for a friend who takes a lot of care of her skin, and she will be delighted to use Argan Oil which has acquired a great reputation in providing great results.

Panasonic SD-256WXC Automatic Breadmaker with gluten free program
Panasonic SD-256WXC Automatic Breadmaker with gluten free program

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of bread maker, 15 Jun. 2011
This is the first bread maker I have ever had and I am very pleased with the results I am getting. I have made white and wholemeal loaves and each time they rise beautifully and have a great flavour. I have also made dough and made it into rolls and that was successful. Putting the ingredients,which I weigh precisely, into the machine and setting it up is very quick. I have used the timer which also works well. I was worried about leaving the yeast in the machine with the other ingredients over night but I still got a perfect result. In retrospect I would have bought the model with the dispenser which automatically drops nuts etc into the ingredients, whereas with the one I have I must set the timer and open the lid to put in other ingredients. I haven't tried it yet but am sure it will be ok. I am looking forward to making French and Italian bread which are all listed in the recipe book provided. The machine is quite light so it can be moved around, it is easy to clean and you ony get a small slit in the bottom of the loaf as the paddle is small. Well worth the money,brilliant results and lots of different breads to choose from. Wish I had bought one years ago. I did look up some reviews on a Which report which were useful.

T&G Heritage Hand Carved Drop Front Bread Bin in Natural Hevea Wood
T&G Heritage Hand Carved Drop Front Bread Bin in Natural Hevea Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of T and G heritage bread bin, 30 Mar. 2011
T&G Heritage Hand Carved Drop Front Bread Bin in Natural Hevea Wood I am very pleased with the Bread Bin which fits in well with our kitchen and does not take up too much space on the work top. it looks smart and is well made. The drop front always stays in place which was a concern when I first saw it. The inside is quite spaceous and easily holds a large loaf as well as items like rolls. I do recommend this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Plan Toys, wooden garage, 19 Jan. 2011
We are very pleased with this product, it is made of sturdy wood and was easy to construct.When assembled it was robust and gave a lot of enjoyment to our grandson during the Christmas holiday as well as some adults! There is definitely a lot of play value in this toy and it's construction means it will last a long time.

Brilliant Baby - Numbers [DVD]
Brilliant Baby - Numbers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brilliant Baby
Offered by mrtopseller

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Baby- Numbers DVD, 10 Aug. 2010
I was very disappointed that this DVD would not play on our DVD player. We tried several times and each time had the message "this is a dirty disk". I have just returned it to see if it can be replaced.

Brilliant Baby - Letters [DVD]
Brilliant Baby - Letters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brilliant Baby
Offered by InfinityBuys

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Baby- Letters DVD, 10 Aug. 2010
Our 20 month old grandson enjoyed watching this which was colourful and entertaining, as well as educational.I do think we need the DVD on phonics as well for such a young child.