Profile for R. Barrett > Reviews

Content by R. Barrett

R. Barrett (King's Lynn England)

Bahco S330 Socket Set 33 Piece 1/4 and 3/8 Square Drive
Bahco S330 Socket Set 33 Piece 1/4 and 3/8 Square Drive
Offered by Caulfield Industrial
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little set, 24 May 2014
I bought this set to compliment the 1/2" and 1/4" set I also have. I love Bahco quality and find that they are good value for money.
The case is plastic but good quality and fit. The clasps are secure and positive.

Draper 02983 Tote Tool Bag with Heavy-Duty Base
Draper 02983 Tote Tool Bag with Heavy-Duty Base
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 May 2014
This is well made with plenty of features found on more expensive ones. There are plenty of pockets and compartments.The handle has a soft feel which is nice when it is loaded and heavy.

I'm in Heaven
I'm in Heaven
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very different!!, 24 May 2014
This review is from: I'm in Heaven (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book as the story was funny and imaginative. It was easy and uncomplicated. I would recommend this to anyone and not be worried that they would be uncomfortable with the content.

Bahco SL25 Socket Set 25 Piece 1/4 Inch Drive
Bahco SL25 Socket Set 25 Piece 1/4 Inch Drive
Offered by Caulfield Industrial
Price: 20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, 24 May 2014
I bought this small set to use on my motorbike and it is a really good set. There are hex bits and adaptors as well as sockets which are very useful on modern bikes. Well worth the money as well made and have a quality feel.

Tents and Tent Stability: A Month-Long Camping Adventure In Germany - In a Rather Dodgy Tent!
Price: 1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun read, 24 May 2014
Well the Title made me titter and I tittered, laughed and sniggered all the way to the end of the book. You don't have to be a fan of camping, beer or cheese to enjoy the humour and tales of woe, but it will appeal to anyone who has sense of humour and enjoys travel.

Mercedes Benz Cufflinks
Mercedes Benz Cufflinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mercedes Benz Cufflinks
I was very surprised with the quality and finish given how cheap they were to buy.
I don't wear them often but like them to keep.

Tibetan Incantations: The Meditative Sound of Buddhist Chants
Tibetan Incantations: The Meditative Sound of Buddhist Chants
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Om Mani Padme Hum, 14 April 2006
I first herd this CD during my Reiki attunement. My Yoga teacher also uses this as background music during the class and for relaxation. It is perfect for both as being a chant it is meditative and soon you can see the temples and monks in your minds eye. In my opinion this music has the very essence of Buddhism .