ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

Heart Rate Training
by Roy
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Heart Rate Training (Paperback)
It explains a lot about HRM devices. And how to achieve overall optima during your work outs. And also includes pre planned work outs for you to follow for different exercises.

Beurer PM25 Award Winning Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Beurer PM25 Award Winning Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Offered by Esale Express
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of item and highly Recommended, 29 July 2013
I bought it so I could keep track of my Heart rate because I sometimes experience high rate of exhaustion. I am very pleased with this device and i bought a booklet along to help with the device so I can better understand how it works. If you are new to HRM, it's best to get this as it's good quality for the money and gives you everything you need to know although it may not be up to standards with brands like Polar and G( can't recall the name.). But it is awesome.

Crafted Camley II Cardigan - Black - Mens - Small
Crafted Camley II Cardigan - Black - Mens - Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Crafted Camley II Jacket. Perfect!!!, 26 April 2012
I ordered this product on-line from Amazon but it was being sold by Republic. After I ordered it, It came a bit late not on time but for the product its worth the wait. It feels good to the skin and helps provide maximum warmth to the body, which is I need because where I live is very cold. I recommend this to everyone, If its still available.

Ozone Gaming Gear Spark Stereo Gaming Headset
Ozone Gaming Gear Spark Stereo Gaming Headset
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy for Ozone, 3 April 2011
The item was delivered in perfect condition and it is worth the price. I feel great when I'm using the headset like I'm the only real gamer inside the gaming world.