Profile for Anna Zofia Sobczak > Reviews

Content by Anna Zofia Sobczak

Anna Zofia Sobczak

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Premium Leather Book Wallet Style Case Cover Pouch & Screen Protector With Microfibre Polishing Cloth & Touch Screen Stylus Pen
Offered by CASE COLLECTION LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer:), 11 Nov. 2015
Very good and useful product. Very fast delivery, very good quality package.

Maybe Not
Maybe Not

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written love story !!!!!, 3 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Maybe Not (Kindle Edition)
I loved it this story so much that I am giving 5+ stars. It was very well written book from the beginning to the end. It was very good and interesting interactions between Warren and Bridgette. I loved it how they are always been for each other and find their way to get their happy ending. Another great book of Colleen Hoover- you always know how to make your readers happy. It's highly recommend it book if you didn't have a chance to read.

One Naughty Night (Harmony/Evolve crossover novella)
One Naughty Night (Harmony/Evolve crossover novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it !!!!!, 31 May 2015
It was very interesting short read but you will loved it as I did. It was well written as well . I loved it the story and the hot scenes in it. You should give it a try , you won't be disappointed.

Holding You (Love Wanted In Texas Book 3)
Holding You (Love Wanted In Texas Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful love story !!!!, 30 May 2015
I loved it so much from the beginning to the end. It was very beautiful love story about Lauren and Colt. I Ioved it every moment with this book. As always Kelly writeen another heartwarming romance story in which I fallen in love. I can't wait for another one book from this series. I am highly recommend it this story to every reader who is a big fan of Kelly Elliott.

A Davenport Christmas: An Always With You Short Story (A Bad Boys Serial Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it !!!!, 11 May 2015
I am loving books of M. Leighton , especially from this series. I loved it this story about Cash and Olivia. It showed more love and support from the two main characters. I am also love to read about friendship which was written in this short story. I am highly recommend it this story to the rest of the readers .

The Good Girls
The Good Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow just WOW !!!!!, 9 May 2015
This review is from: The Good Girls (Kindle Edition)
This was first time when I was reading that kind of book, but to be honest with you guys I loved it so much. It was very interesting and captivating love story with great characters in it. It was very well written and showed to me as a reader , that you can't decide who your heart desire. You can't pick up who you are , the most important thing was that you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. I loved it every second with this beautifully written book. I highly recommend it this story to every other reader who didn't get it yet.

Indulge (Harmony)
Indulge (Harmony)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it !!!!!, 29 April 2015
This review is from: Indulge (Harmony) (Kindle Edition)
It was a 5 stars book . I loved it from the beginning to the end. It was good to know Logan story as well. It was very captivated and interesting read. It was excellent and good writing as well. I am loving this series because their characters , friendship and helpfulness towards each other. Highly recommended book to read.

Something Amazing: (Book 4) Stand-Alone, Spin-Off to Something Great Series (Bk 5 Nov. 8, 2015)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars is not enough !!!!!!, 27 April 2015
I am giving 5+ stars because this beautifully written love story deserves it. It was very good and interesting read from the beginning to the end. I loved it all of the characters and their friendship. I loved it every minute which I spent with this book while reading. I loved it how they been helpful and supportive towards each other. I was loving Rachel and Jackson story and how they fight to the end , never gave up on each other feelings. I am highly recommend it this beautiful romance for others readers.

An Indecent Proposal: The Interview
An Indecent Proposal: The Interview

5.0 out of 5 stars What a read !!!!!!!, 25 April 2015
I loved it from the beginning to the end. I loved it all of the characters in this book. I was intrigued about their love story and the connection between Laurie and Chase. They play to be fake couple but in the middle they started to see each other more than that. I was captivated by the way they seemed to understand their feelings . I am giving 5+ stars because this book deserves from me - as a reader . It is very good and enjoyable read , so just give it a chance.

That Guy (An Indecent Proposal Prequel)
That Guy (An Indecent Proposal Prequel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting !!!!!, 21 April 2015
Very good book from the beginning to the end. It was written very well and showed us the beginning to this series. I loved the connection between Laurie and "the guy " in the elevator. I am liking this story which is continuing in the next book. If you're a fan and know , what is good , just buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20