Profile for Hannah Stockman > Reviews

Content by Hannah Stockman

Hannah Stockman

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Jun. 2013
Very good quality bought both colours for my yorkie and Pom . Very good service, Would highly recommend. Nd good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Jun. 2013

Puppy Angel Coco Carrier,  Large,  Pink
Puppy Angel Coco Carrier, Large, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with it, 16 May 2013
My dog loves it, he is a yorkie 7lbs, fits very comfortably in it, and can hide when he wants to haha. I use it for shopping, it's a beautiful high quality bag. Was given as a gift, I highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 May 2013
Got this for my yorkie. He is 3kg and this is a perfect fit. It says princess on it though which I didn't realise. But he still gets lots of compliments, he wears it after his bath to keep him warm.

Faux Leather Cerise Pink Star Moroccan Pouffe Footstool Bean Bag with Filling
Faux Leather Cerise Pink Star Moroccan Pouffe Footstool Bean Bag with Filling

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and modern, 29 Jan. 2013
Looks more than ten pound. Bright but no in your face. Picture is dead on on how it looks. Comfy to rest your feet, or as small seat. Gives the room a nice cozy element.

18 inch BLEACH BLONDE (Col 613). Full Head Clip in Human Hair Extensions. High quality Remy Hair!. 100g Weight
Offered by Beauty Fly Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake hair, 26 Jan. 2013
This is not real hair. I felt insulted. Do not buy. I recommend going to a store. Because you can't see the quality you are getting. I returned it.

Deviant Moon Tarot: Premier Edition
Deviant Moon Tarot: Premier Edition
by Patrick Valenza
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 28 April 2011
Really well created. I am new to tarot cards, and I always like the Macabre things in life. I got this package today, and was thrilled. There is a very cool poster spread, to help start your journey, in your spiritual awakening. If you want to try something new and exciting, pick this deck. It's darker, and makes you question alot.

I also found the card package, asthetically pleasing and it came in a large box, with a few nick nacks, to get you started. I have bought the Tarot Bible book, to help me do spreads. The deck is harder to read however; and it takes a while to get used to reading the cards. So study them, and try to figure out which card, and what it means, as some don't have the names.